Reviews for To See Your Beautiful Smile
Great story
LunaLovegood24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
adorable. loved it
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
this was perhaps the best luke and lorelai story i've ever read. it was incredible. breathtaking. perfect.
mercy-angel-09 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Total WAFF. Loved every little bit. I'm all happy inside! I just love Luke and Lorelai together. They're totally meant to be! They're perfect!
alygator86 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
aw! i loved it!
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aw, that was adorable! Loved it! It was different from most post-finale fics since it takes place 6 months afterwards. I loved Luke surprising her with a weekend of pampering and relaxation, his romantic proposal, and a suprise visit from Rory. He really is the perfect man. (Now where can I get my own 'Luke'? lol). Great fic! :)
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Aw that was cute :)
Gymtig chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This was so sweet and so perfect. I like how he made her a weekend of relaxing, pampered her, proposed and brought her daughter as well. Such a Luke thing to do :)

You did a great job on this fic!
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
So sad Rory grew up and moved away, I will miss her, I liked when Richard told Lorelai at the graduation that this was her day as much as Rory's and I thought that it was our day as much as it was the Gilmore Girls. Loved the story!
iheartLukeDanes chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
awh...

i loved it!

this is one of the best post season 7 fics i've read so far.

really good.
Stars Hollow CT chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
aw, it was so cute. :)

much different from the other "after the finale" stories. i think thats why i liked it liked it so much.

kinda sappy. but not too sappy. perfect.
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Great story! I love Luke being all romantic and thoughtfull. And I like that he gave her his mother's ring. Like it was supposed to happen from the beginning. Great joB!