Reviews for A Stitch in Time
Riddle Wraith chapter 55 . 4/24
Okay, this was adorable and most definitely different than I was expecting. I never expected a Lilo and Stitch/SG-1 crossover, honestly.
padawanjedi chapter 55 . 7/26/2014
This was such a cute story! Loved it!
Loony Lovegood 4796 chapter 55 . 4/1/2014
This is the best crossover I've ever read!
Guest chapter 55 . 10/9/2013
Very well written, great job.
CactusNoir chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
This is an ingenious idea for a crossover!
Noel chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Of all the things I was expecting a Lelo and Stitch cross over wasn't one. Kudos not much surprises me.
Sin Piedad chapter 55 . 9/9/2012
This is absolutely adorable! Also...I've developed an odd fondness for Bubbles/Carter interactions...-
Phi ScarlaDraconia chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Hopefully the contents of your St Anthony are from your imagination .
Infinitechange chapter 55 . 9/22/2011
Very fun and cute story!
98penguin chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Oooooh. I didn't see that coming. The conversation actually sounded normal, then you could see how bad it sounded on Danny's side. Good job, normally there is warning for stuff like that.
wild wolf free17 chapter 55 . 12/5/2010
This is utterly adorable!
Toraus chapter 55 . 10/10/2010
Awesome story! It was very amusing.
DidGyre chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
You know I was all for reading this story before I even knew it was a cross over bettween my favorite movie and TV show. Then I realized that you got rid of Lilo. Lilo & Stitch combine to make two of my favorite characters, and in my opinion you can't have one without the other. That little switch completely ruined this story for me.

Luna
rogue solus chapter 55 . 5/26/2010
Awwww, i smiled the whole way through.
Jesse A. Harper chapter 55 . 11/17/2008
Wow... okay, this is probably one of the most awesome crossovers I've ever read. Not to mention the fact that I've almost died laughing at least twice. You need to do a sequel, or at least a one-shot, to dedicate to this awesomeness.

I love the "And if Daniel wants to stay and play with his rocks when it's time to head home?" comment, and what Stitch does. Not to mention the super moterboat.

In short, this story rocks.