Reviews for Mark Twain
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
They're all excellent, with spot-on characterization, thank you!
Pockets chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Great ending - the middle was awesome too!
reader chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I enjoyed it... a lot! Do you think you continue on... I don't know either with more MT... Or, in my opinion the more interesting route, choose several famous people and devote a chapter to quotes of each with clips, like you did with MT.
Kathy M chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Brilliant vignettes! I love the idea of weaving them around the Mark Twain quotes. My favorite was the "Always do right" quote and how Hogan had to save Klink from himself in one of his surprising "good guy" moments. Very insightful, wonderfully entertaining, and extremely well written. Thank you for contributing these!
Tuttle4077 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Yay! Very nice- it made me laugh! I think my favorite one was about the Gestapo; it actually sent a shiver down my back. So true... And "London already told me they're binding my mission reports and selling them as fiction". Oh man, that was a good one! What's next from you?
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Excellent story! Probably the best one I've read in a long time. Great job, very original. I want to know what Hogan's up to, in regards to the buried "treasure".
AnotherJounin chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hilarious and wonderful! I love Mark Twain and you've used those quotes so well! I certainly hope to see more like this! You know who else has some really awesome quotes? GK Chesterton. Hey, that gives me an idea! _ Nicely done!
marylinusca chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Dear Kitzen, May you write forever, and may I always be able to read your stuff! I love them all, especially the one on showing courage, and the one on keeping silent, and the one on digging treasure, and the one ...

Fill up my summer with stories! I've missed you.

Marilyn P.
Syl chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Kits, nicely done. I thought you handled the vignettes with humor and a little pizzaz-for how can you say so much with so few words? And Twain is one of my favorite writers. Thanks!

smithcrafter chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This is great. No single story plot (which I would normally prefer), but the little vignettes are really good.
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh, I have missed you! Your writing, your wit, your style. Where have you ben?

Twain, who happened to spend a lot of time in my hometown, is an absolute favorite. And these little snippets- wonderful.

Thanks so much for sharing,