Reviews for Episode eight Rewritten!
Uni Pie chapter 4 . 5/14
hey make another chapter its been years alreadyand nothing!
Fuzzycutelady chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Please Finish! Its a cute story for a HaruXTama! And I don't think Honey was out of character.. I can see him saying that when he's mad or upset. Mori was way out of character but it still went well with the story. On the other hand, Kyoya was way out of character, but I guess that was the point of the story, to have Kyoya be the villain, but maybe you could have made him drunk or something because some people can't control themselves when they are druck. I think that would be more realistic.
TrueKismet chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Honestly i do not know if i hated it or liked it. That was interesting.
Moon chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Acck, that was gorgeous. You should really make tamaki and haruhi get together, ;) *nudge* lol yah your a really good writer!

Moony
Hoods2428 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
You should have the real Kyouya show up and be like wtf happen!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
can u please send all new chapters to and by the way i love it but please list as a tamiki and haruhi because for lines dont count as kyoya and haruhi
Heidilynn08 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Such a good story. Too bad it is incomplete and has short chapters.

Great job!
cassandra909 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
wow
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Hm.

;)/P
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
i love this sad though but i still love update when you get the chance to please.
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Is this story dead? I see that it hasn't been updated since 07...
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Sword fighting... sexy! :D
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
YEAH, YOU GO TAMAKI- B!CH SLAP THT BOY CROZZ DA FACE! WOOP1 WOOP!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
that jerk how could he do that to really great story i liked you going to post more for this story or are you going to leave it at so thats fine i like it this way too. D
IllusionaryMagician chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Hehe! The moment i read about the katanas, my first thought was "why the heck are their japanese swords lying around in a guest room?" lol! I liked the randomness! Though its too bad they killed him... Hes my fave character :) good job!