Reviews for Episode eight Rewritten!
TrueKismet chapter 4 . 2/11
Honestly i do not know if i hated it or liked it. That was interesting.
Moon chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Acck, that was gorgeous. You should really make tamaki and haruhi get together, ;) *nudge* lol yah your a really good writer!

Moony
Shadowcat2428 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
You should have the real Kyouya show up and be like wtf happen!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
can u please send all new chapters to and by the way i love it but please list as a tamiki and haruhi because for lines dont count as kyoya and haruhi
Heidilynn08 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Such a good story. Too bad it is incomplete and has short chapters.

Great job!
cassandra909 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
wow
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Hm.

;)/P
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
i love this sad though but i still love update when you get the chance to please.
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Is this story dead? I see that it hasn't been updated since 07...
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Sword fighting... sexy! :D
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
YEAH, YOU GO TAMAKI- B!CH SLAP THT BOY CROZZ DA FACE! WOOP1 WOOP!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
that jerk how could he do that to really great story i liked you going to post more for this story or are you going to leave it at so thats fine i like it this way too. D
SoulEaterRomanceFan chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Hehe! The moment i read about the katanas, my first thought was "why the heck are their japanese swords lying around in a guest room?" lol! I liked the randomness! Though its too bad they killed him... Hes my fave character :) good job!
Firerosemon chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Well, this is okay, i've looked for a story with this plot. Though Haruhi could have been more tramautised after being raped.
Shellcious chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
omg this is so random and HILARIOUS! but so serious hahahaha I looooove it xoxoxox! Ummmm oh yea and like Hunii and Mori should like give Tamaki or Haruhi sword fighting lessons, then Tamaki or Haruhi turns into the Ninja King or Queen hahahaha YAY for Haruhi! She is sooo kick ass! WOO! anyways GREAT WORK!