Reviews for When the Past is the Future
Dicome chapter 1 . 6/2
hey amo tus fic! desde valladolid saludosv ahora ... a disfrutar esta obra -
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
Awwee he hums songs to her. How cute
Undertheskys chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
You should say who Inutaisho is talking about. Like who is the hanyou? Not inuyasha obviously
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Man i dont understand why people wont give a name an actual name to Inutaisho like Toga or something? Because Inutaisho is just a title meaning Dog general or the great dog general.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
fue mega hermos y este final! TODO FUE GENIAL! JAJAJAJA
UNA TERCERA PARTE? JEJE SI LO HACEN ESTARE MAS QUE ENCANTADA DE LEERLO :3
KikyoMoon chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Holding your story hostage for reviews is against 's TOS. Perhaps you should reread them before you continue to post to this site. By demanding reviews you come across as insecure and that you need praise from other people before you can continue writing. Instead of saying that you deserve more reviews you should be grateful for the ones that you get. Write for your own enjoyment whether people read and review or not.
Anyonymous chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
It takes a lot of guts to try and force your audience to give you reviews. Enough with your bullcrap. Demanding reviews at the threat of not continuing your story is not only childish but completely self absorbed. That's pathetic.
yuki-eevee chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
This story has put me through tears, pain, anger, and happiness. I think you did a great job and all that helped you. I'm sad to see such a great thing end.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
I hate your story its driving me insane and doesn't make sense someone should have burned it
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
BULL SHIT! EVERYONE ELSE DIES BUT NARAKU WHO IS NOT AS STRONG AS MIDIROKO OR INU NO TASHA I KNOW I SPELLED IT WRONG BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT HE WAS PURIFIED AND TURNED TO STONE HOW THE FUCK DOES HE STILL LIVE BULL SHIT! YOU JUST DID THAT TO DRAW OUT UR STORY!
genastar0 chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
great story i really enjoyed it. keep up the good work on your other fan-fics. ;)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
This story was great and I enjoyed it!
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
This was brillaint!z!
MoonJewel chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
Even if this was already completed i have to say, you and your beta have done an amazing job. The characters were great. Thank you so much because this story not once got me bored it just kept me going. Thank you ;)
Typicalyssa chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
I can't believe English is not your mother tongue. Your story was fantastic! You and your beta did amazing. I'm so in love with this. I stayed up all weekend to finish because it was so addictive and captivating. The characters were well written. The plot was fresh (to me). And most of all, the romance was bittersweet yet so touching. It was hard seeing Kagome sleeping for so long while Sesshoumaru just stayed by her. But I could just imagine it. Thanks for your great work. Favouriting this, and looking forward to the sequel! :)