Reviews for Fractured
Sussie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I was looking for Trinity Tags and was thus in a Sheppard and McKay mood but something made me click your story anyway.

I guess because I figured I should read more Weir stories. This was a reallly nice one and I'd imagine it stands out because most of the Trinity tags focuses on the other four.

So well written and thanks for the enjoyment.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love the idea of using Elizabeth to examine the fallout of Trinity. The massive fallout of Trinity and the conversation John and Rodney had outside the transporter.

There's no way that Elizabeth wouldn't have noticed an atmosphere you could cut with a knife afterwards. The point about "are you sure that you want the voice he hears in his head, the next time he has to pull the rabbit out of the hat, to be your voice telling him you don't trust him?" is a very well observed one. As well as a crucial point. John blushing at the idea of Teyla and ronon having slept together just helps stop it from getting too serious!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Awesome! I like how you added the last bit of humour in the end! Great writing!
LadyJane08 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I would have liked to have read the eventual resolution between Shep/McKay and Teyla/Ronon, but as a oneshot this was still a good read. Elizabeth's perspective came across really well.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
lol with the luck this team has one can only hope it actually is just a sleepy little village you think :)
Wraithfodder chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Neat little fic, and so nice to see it from Weir's point of view.