Reviews for Winchester Moments
anfitrite chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
all of the one shoot were fantastic im really enjoy reading this :)
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
AWw, this was cute! Deano hehehehe.

Love,

~SLX~
Fafa Fai chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
I just read this and wow this is the best, John is a great father and so good with them this is really good. I love when they are younger.
JaredJensenLuvr chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
great chapter! It was really funny and I can totally picture this actually happening LOL..I am really loving all of your chapters and I can't wait for the next one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
Awesome chapter! I loved Sammy sneaking in and getting the picture of Dean, and I just knew that Dean was gonna drop Sammy when John called his name. Poor Dean felt so badly for hurting his baby brother! I would have liked to read the talk between John and Dean afterwards tho about Dean breaking the no girls rule!
Phx chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
Aw that was so sweet. I think you captured what it might have been like for the little family during those first few weeks after Mary died. Dean, quiet and solemn, Sam, inconsolable and afraid. Aw...

And John was dead spot on. He does love his boys and I think it was easier for him to be their 'dad' when they were younger. Until the training started and he needed them to be able to protect themselves, and each other.

Totally enjoyed this chapter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
LOL Sammy was definitely naughty during his terrible twos. I giggled through this whole chapter! I could just imagine those events happening in my mind!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
AW! This was adorable. I love little tiny baby Sammy. And little tiny Dean. They make me squeal. Hehe, this was fantastic, you did a great job.

Love,

~SLX~
nocturnal08 chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
So Cute! Great job.
nocturnal08 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Aw. Good thing mom's watching out for them. Cute story!
nocturnal08 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
John Winchester? A push over? Lucky for Sammy. I thought it was SO adorable when Dean started in on him about the crayons. Good for him for holding his own.
nocturnal08 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Loved it! Sam was incredibly endearing and the Dean/ John interaction was fabulous!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Dean sneaking out and taking John's car-he should have known he would get into trouble! Tho I am suuprised he left Sammy behind!
RedDragen chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
I would love to see what happens next
Tamara chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very funny! I loved the last chapter. Keep up the good work.