Reviews for You Won't Find the Answers There
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really liked this story. I always thought the show should have done something to have some closure with Ford. Loved the way you portrayed John while he drank and the way the team rallied around him. Very good story!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I like that Rodney keeps pushing, ineptly, at John. Also loved that, in the end, it's his team that help put him back together.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
You made me cry with this one. (DON'T DO CRY!)

My favorite part: He lay back and thought about Rodney’s words: ‘Let it go.’ He didn’t fight the memories or the emotions this time; he let them flood his mind. Sumner. Kolya. Weir. Carson. Ford. He closed his eyes and felt the cold lump in his heart slowly begin to melt and trickle from the corner of his eyes. Maybe he had learned the wrong lesson as a kid. Maybe the lesson to be learned was that the risk of caring about people had its rewards as well.

John checked his watch and hurried to the bathroom to wash his face and hands. Time to meet his family for dinner.

Very nicely done. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Ama chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
very very very well done. I especially like how you worked what little is known of season 4 (god, i cant wait) into the story. I like the theme you have going with your fanfics, about taking an episode and expanding on it. Very interesting method. _ once again, well done!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh, this was such a brilliantly well written piece of writing. I loved your portrayal of John and the angst he had building inside him. The explosion built up perfectly. Such a really good read. I do look forward to reading more of your work, so PLEASE get writing!
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
*sniff* That was *sniff* just amazing *sniff* but really, really - *bursts into tears* SAD!

*regains composure, or tries to, anyway*

It was good. Really good. Don't know what to say. I've been dreading the fifth season (Carter replacing Elizabeth? No way!) but now I really dread it. Damn TPTB.

Anyway, I loved the fic, it was a great read. (:
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Sad and good and great great ending.

wow... stupid blurry monitor.
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I absolutely loved this story. It was so moving, and so well written. Poor John.

Amazing team interaction and you really put across John's feelings well.

Really, really great!
LilRicki chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was great. Very nice job of speculating how things will turn out in Season 4.

-LilRicki