Reviews for Gold
Misguided Angel of Death chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was, for lack of a better word, cute. You're really making me like Soda now. Lol. The end had me laughing for a while, and even now I'm giggling. The comment came outta nowhere, and it gave a change in the mood, so it was really unexpected, but funny. I like it, lol. You're really good at these first person POVs.
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
"Yoyo... you're fickin' freezing." That was funny as hell and totally unexpected. I like the way both Soda and Yoyo are portrayed in this. It's a refreshing change from what I usually find in this category.
Tsukihime26 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I loved this fic and how it gave me more personal insight to one of the least talked about JSRF/JSR caracters. It's prolly not sounding like much, but I do love your other fic as well :3 I'll give you a review on that too if you want ; Keep writting! X3
volian chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
you have an amazing writing style. :D and i can't believe there're no reviews to this. i liked it very much, though.

i really like the way you characterized yoyo, one of my favorite characters. soda is a character i never really thought much of, but this little ficlet just suddenly endeared him to me and for that i really believe you have a talent with words. i really like your stream-of-consciousness sort of style, and yoyo's casual, almost lazy tone of voice. it makes the story flow nicely and it's very enjoyable to read.

in all-lovely ficlet, nice work. :D i'd love it if you wrote more jsrf, 'cos, really, you really have a gift for getting into the heads of the characters.