Reviews for Knowing the Right Time
HimesInu chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You said this is you're first story, so I'll go easy. I'm sure you already know this, since this story is already three years old, but a good author shows the reader what is happening rather than telling them. Where you tell that Kira is liking the situation, you should show. Something like, "Lacus moaned and arched her back into Kira." I'm sure you know this, I wasn't trying to be harsh.
zaphyrus of the moon chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
hahaha! the pace-changing somehow made me laugh. i love your side-comments too!

i love lemon! it has vitamin c and it makes me want to &$$%!

specially when it involves two sexy characters!

though, might i add, kira was a bit , um, un-kira like, he was bieng sexually penetrating! nyahahaha!

still, love your work! make more!

lemon specially!
NilName chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Well done, though there are many grammar and spelling errors in the fic. You did ur best!

Hazegawa Sasouke chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Well after reading a thorough understanding, I really found it interesting least to say of how you given the attitudes to the main characters. I also love your lemon part although I would suggest you to delete those annoying author note's in the middle parts. For a rating I would rate it 9/10 and would lovely wait for your sequels.
KL-Felicia chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
It's been some time since i read a lemon fiction. You're not too bad for a 1st timer, but starting off with a fiction with strong adult theme is not easy. It definately was a great try though you could put in some vocabulary so that some of your statements would sound better. Try to leave out on those author's notes in the middle, everything's up to the reader's imagination, you wouldn't have to put all those if u elaborate more on each part. Put more trust in your fiction, you're doing fine though your grammer still needs work. Good luck.
KAZEONI chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Not bad for your first fic I liked it you should make more I think that you would do great at a sequel.

10 out of 10
Lacus4Ever chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
this is good besides the part where cagalli hates kira, but kira and lacus are a bit quick dont you think?
cyberdemon chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
The lemon was really good. Hope to read more K/L from you.