Reviews for brotherly love
CatherineWinner chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
wow these so turned me into mush! Their so adorable and sweet but heartbreakingly intense at the same time! You're so talented!
writerchick03 chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Great group of stories! I love them!
Dark-flames chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Awh... and yeah, still all gruff and in character
Dragonflysoul chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
This is too fudgin' adorable!
Dark-flames chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
awh... Especially the last part, with Sam reading for the children. I can see that happening, I almost wish that part of his phsyche would be investigated a bit more. Not as in 'oh, hey Sam you've got kids' but more like 'hey, sam, how'd you feel bout kids/something or the other'. We've seen Dean deal with kids from various perspectives on the show, and sam's even mocked him about not knowing any kids... Seems a bit like the audiences' have been allowed to presume Sam's a kids person, cause he's somewht normal and that goes with the territory and he wanted the 2.5 kiddies with Jess (which he has never admitted to though, right?).. But in the end it's Dean' who's handled and emotionally reached out to the kids the most, and it's he who was the big brother and took care of Sam. Sam's never really shown that type of affection...

sorry for the rant, boy that review was long. Point is, it does seem very in character. and this whole story was so adorable!
Epitome of Bold chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
That was so cute. So big brotherly. And I can totally see Sammy curled up with a stuffed animal, especially since Dean wasn't there.
Epitome of Bold chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Aw. That one was just as cute. I love short, sweet things like this. I seriously just was like 'Aw,' outloud and now I feel like a dork. haha.
Epitome of Bold chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw, loved that. It was too cute. ]
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Thanks for the dedication. Great job. Totally sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Awesome 6 chapters on the love that the brothers share for each other. But Dean is so totally rotten in that last chapter snapping the picture of Sam with his thumb in his mouth! (does sound cute tho doesn't it)
funkyspunk chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
HAH! sweet work man loved it! so cute...brother banter! sammys so adorable, and deans just the best big brother ever,
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Oh, that's our boys. I just know it. Happy 4th. Catch ya on the flip side.
Spuffyshipper chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
soon.
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
aww! how cute! this is so sweet! plz update!
Julie chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Aw, This is so cute! Update soon! : )