Reviews for First
kehwie chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
"She'd known when she'd gotten involved with Daniel that there were a lot of things she'd yet to learn about him. He was one large book with all the chapters and pages all out of whack, upside down, in the wrong order, and then to top it off no two parts were ever written in the same language."

This might just be the best description of Daniel I've ever read. :)
Nemea chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Hey!

I really enjoyed reading this series! All different scenarios were very well written and very much in character. Great work!

Me also being and old Backstreet Boys fan, I was happy being reminded of their music and starting to listen to them again :-)

Thanks! And now I'm gonna go and have a look at your other storys - there's a few of them so I'll be busy for a while...

Cheers,

Nemea
Nemea chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Lvoed this one!

An would really like to see the photo ... :-)
Nemea chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Goosebumps...
sylvane chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
sweet scene...though a bit unrealistic (did you see 'memento mori'?). nevertheless...while i'm sure vala could have easily rescued herself, this way it made for a really nice d/v moment. let's just pretend she was so shaken up about their fight that all her self-defence instincts suddenly disappeared... so daniel could come to the rescue... btw: while reading this, i just couldn't get one picture from 'continuum' out of my head: daniel with a gun... sigh... (if you're curious you can check it out at w . gateworld movies / images / 03_30 . jpg . shtml)
xxDark-Elfxx chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
Hm. How many times have I told you I love your stories today?

Oh, well, add another one to the pile.

Lvoe this.
ilna chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
Great ending!
ilna chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
Ooh, that was good, very good
ilna chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
Oh, that was great - I love that they waited
ilna chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
"okie dokie" - I laughed out loud at that - very fun entry
ilna chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Awh - "all that matters is what's inside is still intact" - very sweet - though I think Vala could've taken the guy :)
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
DV makes me happy too.

I love reading about Daniel's lighter side. Love how he is sharing his emotional treasures, things he holds dear, with Vala.
starjems88 chapter 10 . 6/8/2007
loved it!
starjems88 chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
wow, almost had me crying too.
Octarina4eva chapter 10 . 6/8/2007
Aww... its over!

Love this fic... and all your other stuff. You've captured them so well its... awesome. love it.