Reviews for On the Edge of Lurve
Syulai chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Oh this is the funniest fanfiction I have ever read that I feel compelled to review before I finish the story! Oh dear, her dad is picking her up on his motorbike!
khannarie chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Its rare to find REALLY FUNNY sailormoon that gives me GOOD LAUGH. I had to supressed my laugh coz I was reading this at the middle of the night and I could have awaken my housemates from laughing.

I was wondering if you usagi's personality to yours? and if some of these funny expriences was really from your own exprience? xD

Thank you so much. This is really a good and funny story. please keep writing sm stories _
Haibara chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
I'm about to start the last chapter, and I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed this story. There was something to laugh out loud and chortle about ever chapter. Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us. Take care!
LucyMoon1992 chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Brilliant Story...i dont no how but i defo think you shud do a sequel! Amazing, loved it!
LucyMoon1992 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
I totally love this story...its amazing!
LucyMoon1992 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
LOVE IT!
LucyMoon1992 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Like it so far...good first chapter :)
Anybody chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
your story was amazing .you should write a story about usagi having her boyfriend as her substitute teacher for the day and he proposes and of course with all the twists any good story has.
EverlastingFire chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
That was amazing!

So so funny!

I love you for writing this :D
JBebe chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
there is not enough words to describe the hilarity of this chapter and of Odango's mad, boy-entrapping skillz. love how everyone seems to be absurdly in character. two thumbs up!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
Hm...silly story indeed. But excellent, nonetheless. Now, if you will excuse me, I must ask my elderly neighbor for a ride to school in his wheelbarrow. Oh! My fake eyelash just came off!
SilverSlippers chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Usagi's perspective is absolutely hysterical! I love how well you have portrayed her, and stuck true to her personality.
Jade Ice Fire chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Oh! Oh! Oh! I could do nothing but laugh. I loved it.
Imma-Be chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
Ah! Finally!

Nice ending! I thought it was never going to happen!

Very nice work! Congratulations!

Kisses

PS. never mind, you and your stories are going to my favorites #D
Lily chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
the clown motorbike is really funny, hauhauah, your story are really funny!

i'm loving the way you wrote this, and loving how Usagi get in trouble hahaha

and the legumes! K