Reviews for When The Lights Are Off
Mystykk Mysterio chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateup dateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupda teupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateup dateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupda teupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateup dateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupda teupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateup dateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupda teupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateup dateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate

Have I asked you to update this yet?
xRavenxRobinx chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
update update update!
RobRaealltheway chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awesome! Love the story! :D

Come on, I know it's been a long time, but you HAVE to update this story RIGHT NOW! please? I really wanna know what happens! please!
RobRaeforever chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Love the story! Go with it! continue it! Seriously I'm tabbin it and thats very hard to do unless i really like a Fanfic.
Saffire55 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Col! Please make another chapter soon!
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
this was prwetty good please update soon
Silviara chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
you better continue!
krazy parta chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
awsome story! update soon!
Slytherin's Silver Dragon chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Very good for a prologue. Its a shame the bulk of the chapter consisted of a scene from the actual teen titans program and not the story itself, that is the only thing that is wrong with your first chapter, everything else is good however. What you wrote yourself is very well written and structured as well as amusing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
blueFoxx0123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
very amazing brava! by the way i am phillipino, though i live in the states...
Valeria89 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
excellente', i really do not know how,to spell it,but,hehe,ya know what i mean right,he,anyway i love the story,so is rachel going to like richard,or is richard gonna like rachel,pleze tell me,i know its a dumb question its really obvious rich,likes rae,but i could be wrong, right,hehe.
Dancing through the Storm chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow, this looks real interesting!

plz update as soon as you can!
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Hey I likey Your first Chapter Its a great begining to a origional story :D:D
SanzoGirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
It's interesting so please update soon!
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
lol, dude this is an awesome idea, quite interesting and original really. cant wait to read next, update soon!

keep up the great work, i can almost imagine Starfire singing and...my ears just dont agree with me...:P

CI