Reviews for Fish and Bernice on the phone
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Who can honestly blame him for thinking that at the end of the chapter in question? Besides, I've often felt that nice Puerto Rican lady Mrs. Trujillo from the episode where her older son Julio tried to pick Fish's pocket, and got hauled in, would at least have given Fish a son.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Ah, Fish and Bernice must have had some relationship, marital wise that is. I remember this one episode where Fish brought in a juvenile suspect who tried picking his pocket, and the boy's mother wound up lighting a passionate spark in Fish. The result led to a one-night stand. Too bad no one's tried to find Fish's illegitimate child, a son preferably. Sounds a bit too kooky for Mrs. Trujillo to have given her son Julio a little brother fathered by Detective Phil Fish? Anyway, it's something to think about. Afterall, what else can Fish look forward to after mandatory, enforced retirement on Barney's orders at age 63 due to departmental regulations? Fish's goodbye to the old one-two was too much of a tear jerker for me. Originally, Dietrich was his new partner, but turned into his successor. Next to Fish, I'd say my favorites from the show are Wojo, Harris, Levitt, Dietrich, and Inspector Luger. Besides, Barney had way too much neutrality in his blood veins; Lieutenant Scanlan from the Internal Affairs always thought crooked activities were going on, and Chano was too much of a closet case if one listens between the dialogue just as one reads between the lines once in a while.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Very interesting so far. However, a good crossover sending Fish into Queens where he too encounters Archie Bunker would be interesting as well as his being on stakeout in one of George's dry cleaning stores to nab a robber.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This story was inspired by a real phone conversation years ago between a coworker, and his live-in fiancée. He had a cold and asked her to buy a thermometer. She found a sell for one hundred baby thermometers. The only problem was, they were not made to go into the mouth. The one-sided phone call consisted of him telling her repeatedly, “Are you crazy! I want to take my temperature, but not that way!”

‘In the end’, She returned them to the store where she purchased them from.

Truth is stranger then fiction.

Shoshana Zavinsky chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Funny snippet. I don't even want to know what brough on this topic!