Reviews for The Last Promise
KuroShiro1590 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I actually started sobbing. TT I still am even as I'm typing this. Just, whyyyy?! The feels, all the feels. I will never look at ToA the same! And I'm playing the game again right now too. I read all seven stories and I loved them all. You have an amazing talent with words. Thank you, just thank you.
Non Masked Jack chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I don't like it but i love it!
Arina Lakhanda chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
it was so so so so so so emotional. i felt likc crying. i have found one more emotional fanfic. i suggest you to read it. it is 'Just like I promised. but yours one is the most emotional. i liked it! *sobs* sorry!
Underwater Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Poor Asch, and poor Luke... A happy ending (ish) in the next story I hope...
azab chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
i loved it
hollowFAERIE chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
OMIG! My heart... it wretches for these poor souls *cries* WAHH! I feel so bad for Luke... i could see this scene pour out in my head... i could, like, totally see the sadness that Asch felt... I REALLY cant wait until the next part of this series *waits anxiously*
Timothy the paperclip chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Oh my god. That was ssoo depressing. I had to find tissues. It tears me apart. But I love it. I'll go read the next installment now.
AY-jin chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I really like this fiction of yours. It almost make me cry ...

I think it's fit perfectly with the end of the story, but still it's sad TT_TT.

(i'm sorry not reviewing more, i don't know how to write English well.)
lady keika chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
DDx

i cried yes cried. my mom walks in thinking that my fish had finally croaked or something and i tell that it was this story. well it didnt end well

well done yes yes, and the song 'promise' was playing in th background when i got to the end of this peice

T.T;

how ironic such things are. wonderful truely great!
Akiii chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
...*cries* the ending was very sad to think so too T-T
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
You're cruel. You're mean. I don't like them dead... ish.
Kaky chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wa!you really make greats fics...I loved this chapter

I'm waiting your next chapter
blackfairy30 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This story make me cry! However, I still love this series so much! I will wait for next story of this series but I hope it will be happy ending because my eyes still hurt from crying cause this chapter! hehehehehe -

PLEASEUPDATE SOON!
Silence chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh this was so...so...so sad! but...so beautiful! ::wipes tears away:: I loved it, I loved it so much ::nods head:: You wrote that so lovely.

I love all your AschLuke stories! they're so good and so beautiful :) I can't wait for the last story! keep up the great writing _
Kisho Myst chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I'm so sad now D:

Good job though! You are a very lovely writer!