Reviews for Cheesy Lines GONE Sweet Chili
679641 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
I thought this story was really cute! I really liked it! more please?
Meowchan82 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
The lines! Grabeh! As a fellow pinoy, yes, I've heard them na! It's even funnier/scarier when you hear them in person (serious!), hahaha! Great fic! Putting it all together made me laugh so hard!
Devatron2000 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
very funny story.
arrancar125 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
great fanfic. and where did renji get all those corny lines. i must say, this is one of my fav couples. please update soon.
Kohryu chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Oy, update soon, i want to know what ichigo has on her, and if renji cracks the shell she put up, ne.
Mumbooz chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
this is so good, plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz ... " i can go on, n on, n on, n on until you update! ;)"

plz update, n tell us the "deal" hehehehe, poor Tetsuke! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Love,

Me!
A reader who is pissed chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Really, really sorry but your fic does not make any whatsoever sense. I read the first chapter and had to stop because, I couldn't understand anything - advice: either stop writing or dump the beta-reader.

" Weird, he thought. She should be the one comforting her."

who? My aunt Diedre?

"Since Renji didn’t want to see any girls cry, he gave some sort of comforting words."

no. shit. Is this really Renji?

what the hell? I'll stop before I start cussing about how craptastic this is. Oh and Orihime is always stupid - that was good characterization.

And...it's "I'm not going to waste my energy ON you" and not 'AT you' wtf.
orthonym chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
..another silly move from me.. giving a damn review for my own story.. lol

i never thought that some people will actually like this story.. it is actually a crap.. at first i want to cry because it seems that there are few people who gives time to read this.. sad me wanna delete it.. but i enjoy the time i write this fic.. that enjoyment push me in postin it... only 2 reviews are given in the first day and it really pains me a lot.. but time comes and behold,, there are kind-hearted people who reviewed.. saying the story makes them laugh.. now you.. yes you who write this 'crap' don't loose that good beginning..

write and write.. and enjoy it..

-shin-
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
I love Renji/Tatsuki stories. Please update soon. I love corny pick up lines. I hope you plan on overusing them!
KaRisa-Hime chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
UPDATE SOON

KRS~
KaRisa-Hime chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Ow, this story deserve more reviews it really wonderfull I like it alot

KRS~
Portmanteau chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
gah! tatsuki rulz! what was the bet about? effin ichigo! xD nice chapter -w- tatsukixrenji!
atomicreaction chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I was in such a bad mood until I read your story... ItS SO stinkin funny! I liked it alot and I hope thise helps with the "continuation quota"!

Thanks again for making me giggle like a little girl!
Hakkai Suiren chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
omg! Renji is soo funny! those are some cheesy lines! "Is this the key? The key to your heart?" hahaha loved it! hope you update soon~!
animefreak1457 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
XD I wonder what's it like to hear Renji saying all of the cheesy lines. Poor Tatsuki. She has to endure one freaking week of torture because of Ichigo. I wonder what kind of bet did she and Ichigo have. Please, update if you have time.