Reviews for Space for a Generation
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 1/10
that was too short! what is going to happen!? update?
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 1/10
cute. this is very sci fi... reminds me of the Star Wards book The Courtship of Princess Leia.
steph chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Why is it all the really interesting stories get abandoned. If you ever come back I'll be very happy.
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Please continue on with this story. The story has me hooked, and it's only been three chapters! I love it when authors decide to write outside of the norm; the more unique and well written, the more captivating.

I love how you justified the mpreg, as well as how you introduced Naruto; him being non-human is brilliant. Naruto and Sasuke's beginnings of a rivalry/friendship was fun and funny to read about.

Another point I enjoyed is how Kakashi is looking forward to meeting up with Iruka again yet he has no idea that the child is his own.

I really hope you are able to get back to this story soon, I will be waiting for the next update. Keep up the excellent work:)
wickedhpnerd chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Brilliant start! I clicked for the MPreg, stayed for the awesome premise! Really liking this so far, can't wait for more! Oh no, I just looked at the update dates, nooo!
D chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Please write another chapter soon...Pleeeeaaaasssseeee
Dracochan1 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
love it! :-p lol you should wright more. its a very, very, very good fic.
saint2sinners chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love this story...

I wish there was more

*massive begging eyes*
Chixue chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
*cries from frustration* Why can't/won't good fics ever be updated or finished? T-T
inumoon3 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
I likey so far.

I hope there will be a side of Sasu/Naru...

But otherwise update soon!
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Ah, this was definitely a good place to stop. I love this story! Its so creative and definitely in my realm of understanding. :) I'm such a sci-fi geek XD The setting sort of reminds me of the "Firefly" universe. I'm looking forward to see where this goes Update soon, please!
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
So what happens next?
volaju66 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
I know its been a long time since you updated but this was written really well and I would love to see where you were going to go with this.
A Kira chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Err, yeah, I've totally posted a review for this story when I was newer - though I have no idea what name I was using at the time. But I'm pretty sure I begged for more than, and I come to you years later to please post more. Please? I totally understand if you just don't want to but this story rocks! It's one of a kind and I would love to see some more.

Leona DragonBlood Aero chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Update! This is good and I don't know why there hasn't been any Sci-fi KakaIru fics but if they were more, I don't think they would be as good as this one.