Reviews for Space for a Generation
steph chapter 3 . 5/5
Why is it all the really interesting stories get abandoned. If you ever come back I'll be very happy.
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Please continue on with this story. The story has me hooked, and it's only been three chapters! I love it when authors decide to write outside of the norm; the more unique and well written, the more captivating.

I love how you justified the mpreg, as well as how you introduced Naruto; him being non-human is brilliant. Naruto and Sasuke's beginnings of a rivalry/friendship was fun and funny to read about.

Another point I enjoyed is how Kakashi is looking forward to meeting up with Iruka again yet he has no idea that the child is his own.

I really hope you are able to get back to this story soon, I will be waiting for the next update. Keep up the excellent work:)
wickedhpnerd chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Brilliant start! I clicked for the MPreg, stayed for the awesome premise! Really liking this so far, can't wait for more! Oh no, I just looked at the update dates, nooo!
D chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Please write another chapter soon...Pleeeeaaaasssseeee
Dracochan1 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
love it! :-p lol you should wright more. its a very, very, very good fic.
saint2sinners chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I love this story...

I wish there was more

*massive begging eyes*
Chixue chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
*cries from frustration* Why can't/won't good fics ever be updated or finished? T-T
inumoon3 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
I likey so far.

I hope there will be a side of Sasu/Naru...

But otherwise update soon!
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Ah, this was definitely a good place to stop. I love this story! Its so creative and definitely in my realm of understanding. :) I'm such a sci-fi geek XD The setting sort of reminds me of the "Firefly" universe. I'm looking forward to see where this goes Update soon, please!
Zuzanny chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
So what happens next?
volaju66 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
I know its been a long time since you updated but this was written really well and I would love to see where you were going to go with this.
A Kira chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Err, yeah, I've totally posted a review for this story when I was newer - though I have no idea what name I was using at the time. But I'm pretty sure I begged for more than, and I come to you years later to please post more. Please? I totally understand if you just don't want to but this story rocks! It's one of a kind and I would love to see some more.

Leona DragonBlood Aero chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Update! This is good and I don't know why there hasn't been any Sci-fi KakaIru fics but if they were more, I don't think they would be as good as this one.
takuya chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
oh i really like how this story is turning out look forward to more soon
poluskinha chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Dear author,

Honestly, I do believe you have taken enough timeout from this story.

It seems to have a very intricate plot and it would be nice to see it developed. Why did you stop it?

There aren't many plots like this one and it has gotten my interest and I believe many more readers too.

It's not a question of disappointment, but imagine yourself with a chapter of the star trek series(or any of your favorite series) just starting and when you're just got into it and waiting for more...the power goes out.

How would you feel? And we can't even download it somewhere else...

Have you given up on this story? Are you busy? Why not allowing someone else to take over the story and continue with your line of thought?

Believe me, it started very good...