Reviews for Reality Battle
Molto Alesato chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
"here, has been sinceā€¦5am yesterday morning? Well Enzan Ijuin does have a reputation for being early to matches" xD Haha, he never left and kept working. xD
miaceves chapter 1 . 12/9/2007

Loved the hair flick and the puppy eyes

Loved it
Alliecard chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I think I just died a most wonderful death... I was laughing too hard
sostrangechild chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was hilarious! I love the way you've written's a really neat style.
SecretForKeeps chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Well, it gave me a few good chuckles, so I'd say it qualifies as humour. Will we be seeing the new defending champion going up against challengers? Maybe?

Anyway, you probably already got your information on Dark Rockman, but for future reference, if you go to w . rockman-exe . com (take out the spaces) or google online, that website has the most info around.
MarshmellowDragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Average cost of a dvd: 20 euros (I think)

Average cost of a doujinshi: 21 euros (shipping and handling included)

"Turn into a smoking crater now glare" : priceless

'nuff said I suppose. If Netto is an expert at anything, its making someone's day brighter...he'd better be careful, eventually, someone might start renting him out...O.o

-sighs- don't worry, I've pieced together what little I know of Dark Rock from fansites, fanfics, wikipedia and the occasional japanese translation that I can make from the show .

He does happen to have the best final line though 'Return to Netto-kun' so...I want to say cute, but I'll leave it to your imagination. (calling things cute could be the death of me...)
KennyxButtman chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Yes. It is I again! xD; Anyway, good story. It was funny and it made me smile. Thanks!
Serenade of Light chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh my gosh! This is so creative! I loved it!

Keep up the good work!
RevengefulAddict chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Haha, this is great. The hair-flick and the puppy-eyed pout. Classic! I wonder who will be the next two victims? XD