Reviews for Luck of the Draw
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
I feel so sad that this is not finished :( It was just hard seeing the last time you updated this story and realizing that many years had passed :( Words can't describe my sadness about this unfinished story. I have become invested by their lives despite of it still being on the 3rd chapter. I sincerely hope that one day, you'll get to finish this one and I'll be able to finally read it. Pleaseeeeee continue this, I felt like I'm on a break up, can't move on. Despit of this story being light with slight humor here and there, I really felt connected to this one and I don't know why.

P.S. I'll be checking this one! Still hoping for closure!
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
update please
Serika-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was awesome! I'm glad I stumbled upon this fic
bluestar1712 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
I loved this story! Even though it isn't finished exactly, it feels finished, and I'm glad it was able to end this way because without another chapter ever appearing (I'm assuming) it would've been painful. The pacing was great, and so were the different characters' reactions and I loved it
winged magician chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
why haven't you updated it? it is great!
GuestPerson chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Very good

I like the way you kept them in charachter

(or so i think)

xBeautifullyxxShatteredx chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
wow...This story was really good. You really do have to continue it..it would please all us fans! Such an intersting plot and I love the way you didn't just focus on one person's problems or life style you included them awesome story! :D
Wren Wild chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh, poor saasuke got rejected. I really like your fic so far, I don't write reviews on first chapter much at all.
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Heck yes everyone's waiting on the next chapter. I hope you haven't given up on it or anything!
ArrowSphere chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
I'm really glad I came across this story. Even though it's only three chapters so far, they're all so long and packed with plot development. It's really nice how many characters you've incorporated into the story as well. Glad Naruto is finally warming up to Sasuke. It's a nice refreshing change to have Sasuke the one doing the pining after. Can't wait for the next update! _
Dame Loli chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Your fic is really cool! You should updated soon

loli
Ador chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
This story is so good! And I hope you will continue!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
lolz "Didn’t all cars have automatic locks in the modern age?" XD
Chios chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
OMFG! Darling Sasuke... poor thing. I felt so terribly sorry when Naruto first rejected him. It's so good that he's been given another chance. I hope that the incident in the Ramen bar will help Naruto realise what Sasuke said before - about now knowing him. Aw, I just loved the ending of this chapter. Please please please update soon!

xo
SnarkWrangler chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
My god, what a cliffhanger! That moment with Sasuke and the little kid was really cool. I like how you moved between past and present to really delve into Sasuke's character and motivation. I thought it was really well done. :)

And, heh, now Naruto likes him. :)