Reviews for Ivory Snow
amethystinspiration chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Much much better than I had expected; turned out to be a wonderful little find. I'm hooked now, and I hope you update soon. I will go immediatly to read this Ebony Rain thing you're talking about ... but maybe I won't. I wanna read more of THIS one XD

Update soon!
Laura chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I REALLY love this fic! I'm also reading Ebony Rain along with it :3 Even though I know what's going to happen in hte next chapter of Ivory Snow, I think it's really interesting to hear it from Riku's point of view I hope you update both soon! All your readers are waiting for the next chapter ;)
thehoundsfox chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
its good yay i like it update soon!
laSlasher chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Yes, it is very interesting, despite knowing what will happen next. This fills in some scenes from Riku's point of view, which is good, and it's really not repetitive at all. I like most of Ebony Rain better than this chapter, but this may be because Riku is still wearing his blindfold, which eliminates one of the most important senses, but you do very well with the remaining four (especially scent, most people ignore it *rolls eyes*).

I think I like Riku's perspective better though. For one, Sora is very naive, whereas Riku is a bit more worldly. I have more respect for the Sorthien culture (from what I've seen of both), so I would have more respect for a Sorthien point of view (Sorthiens just seem so much more...down-to-earth, and sensible, especially with their government (although Sorthien religion is very elegant)). I do like that the story is set in Solastria right now, which I'd imagine would be more lively, bright, and with more ornate artifacts.

Hmm...Riku doesn't really understand his enslavement, does he? Or he seems to be denying it and deceiving himself. Ah well, he will understand later, hmm?

I like this story quite a bit too. I'll wait and read as this is updated, and then read both this and Ebony Rain.
Smiley Smackdown chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
-_-yay! this is great too! please update it soon!-_-