Reviews for Different Circumstances
Arysya28 chapter 52 . 10/17
Oh my God! you've done beautifully story! I really ship RanRaki! would you please write the same theme but it about Ishida and Orihime? I don't find any story that please my soul. I'm forward to next chapter.
LaLuneWolf chapter 5 . 5/15
oh my yes, I love this fic. RanKen is my absolute OTP. I need to be up early in the morning but I am huddled under mu blanket getring ready to start chapter 6.
Fan chapter 52 . 3/13
It took me almost a week but I finally read everything you have up so far! I hadn't ever considered Zaraki and Matsumoto before. This fanfic is fantastic work and I sincerely hope you have time to update it. ️️️️
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 52 . 1/1
Merry Christmas and happy new year! I'm not surprised that it was Tosen that tried to kill her
gaarakazekage32 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
I like it pain and konan pain and Joan
zaraki x Matsumoto
gaarakazekage32 chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
I love zaraki
gaarakazekage32 chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
boring
Christiana1392 chapter 49 . 10/10/2016
I've been following this story for a long time. Everytime I am I between books or stories I come back to this and re read it. Beautifully written and can I say HOT? I would kill to write this well. Even though the story has progressed to taking me days to read all of the chapters I'm still hoping to see another chapter soon. One of my top 5 favorite stories. And the only favorite that is still being updated. Here's to hoping it continues indefinitely.
Mewhee89 chapter 51 . 4/22/2016
I like vet this! I can't wait for the next chapter!,
laren.najm38 chapter 51 . 1/23/2016
Hmmm a really interesting chapter I liked it I hope you dont make ran strong enough so she could kill gin I want to se azin kill gin that will be much logical anyway good chapter hope you update soon -
Larin chapter 51 . 12/28/2015
Even after all this time I'm steel following your story cuse I really like it and I hope you update it as soon as possible -
jehjeh2000 chapter 50 . 12/16/2015
wow... I just like to say that I never thought to be possible to read something so amazing in this website, I mean, your writting and the whole history and plot development is simply incredible and perfect in every way. I wished I had read this earlier... Anyway congratulations and thank you for your time and creativity.
gaarakazekage32 chapter 44 . 11/10/2015
this is cool, I want more
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2015