Reviews for Different Circumstances
gaarakazekage32 chapter 44 . 11/10
this is cool, I want more
Wow. Awesome
Yamashita chapter 50 . 5/19
In all honesty, this is the best read I've had in a long time. Absolutely amazing. You should be getting paid for this. No doubt. I'm going to wait patiently and anxiously for the next part! I can't say it enough: this is so amazing. So much so that I think about it daily. I adore the anime, but this is excellent. Please continue the story!
cherry pau chapter 50 . 2/1
I love it can you make more I most know more please its awesome
Cacaphonia chapter 1 . 1/29
Nope. Just no. I can never see this happening. This isn't hot or romantic, it's just plain creepy. And it disturbs me deeply how none of the other squad members standing around the bath house even bothered to warn her that there's a rampant rapist in there - they just stood by and watched the show.

Yes, I saw the 'rape' warning, it was some kind of a morbid curiosity that had me reading. I'm not annoyed about the rape itself. If Matsumoto had been upset, if the other characters had reacted with horror and disgust, if the rapist had been judged and punished, then the story might have worked out. But the way everybody is beeing so cool about it is weird, to say the least.

And I really can't imagine Kenpachi as a rapist. Sure, he's bloodthursty and awlays eager for a fight - to the point that he actually seemes to be enjoying fighting more than sex, like some kind of a strong drug. But I can't remember him ever being mean to a woman in the series, unless that woman is a strong warrior who attacks him first. Heck, he has a little girl hanging from his shoulder all the time, that's pretty telling! He was even tolerant towards Inoue, despite the fact she was a ryoka at the time. He carried her on his back alongside Yachiru for half an episode and it was one of the funniest scenes in the whole show! (Come to think of it, Inoue and Matsumoto are very much alike - redheaded, big-chested and fond of strange foods.) Kenpachi is very out of character.

I couldn't even read this chapter until the end. I'm worried about Matsumoto's state of mind and wish that Kenpachi would be punished for what he's done. Sadly, this won't be happening anytime soon.
HatefulHeart chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I just started reading this fanfiction and I love it so far.
milady.gothika chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Aaahhh orgasm! I love your lemon so's brute and hot..just like Zaraki.
kem81 chapter 49 . 6/1/2014
Well written. I'm enjoying the story so far.
FreeGal28 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
*dies* UGH, SO GOOD.
FreeGal28 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Nooooo! :( God DAMMIT, that asshole! (Mayuri I mean...) *takes a deep breath for Ran* (Loved btw!)
FreeGal28 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
This chapter kicked ass. Wow, defying Gin. That whole thing was amazingly sweet. Couldn't have loved it more. ;)
FreeGal28 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
When I'm buried, I want this story to be in my hands. 3 I'm so addicted to this! DAMN is it good, you genius, you! *swoons* ;D
Namedude1 chapter 49 . 5/7/2014
I love this story, the right mixture of tension, love, pain, antagonism, hatred, suspicion, anger, suspense, misunderstanding, unity, reluctance, name it. And the plot armor is utsukushi, not annoying like naruto's. Plzzzzz update. This is the first story i've read with little or no boring parts. I love the lemon too, it is predictable and yet sooo unpredictable, Zaraki isn't ooc and matsumoto is just right. I like the miscarriage thing( it hurts, yeah) but without it matsumoto's plot would have been vulnerable to mistakes. This story is not without mistakes but it isn't exactly imperfect. I hope you become a great writer someday.
Oh and about you family's interruption, i don't mean to poke or pry but try a little sarcasm and sardonicism; it helps. My regards and respect.