Reviews for Different Circumstances
Mewhee89 chapter 51 . 4/22
I like vet this! I can't wait for the next chapter!,
laren.najm38 chapter 51 . 1/23
Hmmm a really interesting chapter I liked it I hope you dont make ran strong enough so she could kill gin I want to se azin kill gin that will be much logical anyway good chapter hope you update soon -
Larin chapter 51 . 12/28/2015
Even after all this time I'm steel following your story cuse I really like it and I hope you update it as soon as possible -
jehjeh2000 chapter 50 . 12/16/2015
wow... I just like to say that I never thought to be possible to read something so amazing in this website, I mean, your writting and the whole history and plot development is simply incredible and perfect in every way. I wished I had read this earlier... Anyway congratulations and thank you for your time and creativity.
gaarakazekage32 chapter 44 . 11/10/2015
this is cool, I want more
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
Wow
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
Wow. Awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
Wow
Yamashita chapter 50 . 5/19/2015
In all honesty, this is the best read I've had in a long time. Absolutely amazing. You should be getting paid for this. No doubt. I'm going to wait patiently and anxiously for the next part! I can't say it enough: this is so amazing. So much so that I think about it daily. I adore the anime, but this is excellent. Please continue the story!
cherry pau chapter 50 . 2/1/2015
I love it can you make more I most know more please its awesome
Cacaphonia chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Nope. Just no. I can never see this happening. This isn't hot or romantic, it's just plain creepy. And it disturbs me deeply how none of the other squad members standing around the bath house even bothered to warn her that there's a rampant rapist in there - they just stood by and watched the show.

Yes, I saw the 'rape' warning, it was some kind of a morbid curiosity that had me reading. I'm not annoyed about the rape itself. If Matsumoto had been upset, if the other characters had reacted with horror and disgust, if the rapist had been judged and punished, then the story might have worked out. But the way everybody is beeing so cool about it is weird, to say the least.

And I really can't imagine Kenpachi as a rapist. Sure, he's bloodthursty and awlays eager for a fight - to the point that he actually seemes to be enjoying fighting more than sex, like some kind of a strong drug. But I can't remember him ever being mean to a woman in the series, unless that woman is a strong warrior who attacks him first. Heck, he has a little girl hanging from his shoulder all the time, that's pretty telling! He was even tolerant towards Inoue, despite the fact she was a ryoka at the time. He carried her on his back alongside Yachiru for half an episode and it was one of the funniest scenes in the whole show! (Come to think of it, Inoue and Matsumoto are very much alike - redheaded, big-chested and fond of strange foods.) Kenpachi is very out of character.

I couldn't even read this chapter until the end. I'm worried about Matsumoto's state of mind and wish that Kenpachi would be punished for what he's done. Sadly, this won't be happening anytime soon.
HatefulHeart chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I just started reading this fanfiction and I love it so far.
milady.gothika chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Aaahhh orgasm! I love your lemon so far...it's brute and hot..just like Zaraki.
kem81 chapter 49 . 6/1/2014
Well written. I'm enjoying the story so far.
FreeGal28 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014