Reviews for It Was For You
shit bruh chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
TT A'ww Knives, I wish Vash would have fell for Knives that would have been better. Well at least that is what I think.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
nice
Misshumanoidtyphoon chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Continue with the story. I would like to see Knives reformed. This is good!
wittlemika chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
omg i loved it ! is there any chance 4 a sequel? ! plz
Nicky chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
it was perfect! i loved it, it was so sad and sweet and had a happy ending. it was very well written and you captured the characters personalities great. very well done! you should write some more some time... that would be great!
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
yeah! theyre happyish! _ knives' character wasnt bad... i think... not like i really study his character or anything, though..
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This was a really great story, and I wish you would continue it, telling readers how Knives' life on Gunsmoke among the humans.
rach chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
hi ya

really liked your story lease write more
BoomBomb chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
That was really really a moving story on what happened. But when it came to the part where Knives said he did everything for Vash And Vash just forgave him quickly I really didn't get it. I thought Vash would of gotten mad a bit. Knives would of noticed that he's doing the excact oppisite of what Vash acctually wanted. But still It was the best thing I read so far! Write more! You really know how to write a story! I added you to my Favorites list!
Shannon Holmes chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
That was really great!
mystic wolf chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
That was a great story! I loved it, and the only thing I think that would've made it more realistic is if it took Knives longer to come to his conclusions. But, for this length, it was excellent
sailorspazz chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
That was really good. I love reading fics about these two (twincest or not _), and it was really nice to see a fic where they make up, especially since the anime leaves that open at the end. Great job!
Kira Douji chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I think the thoughts and how Knives acted weren't OOC until the very end. The only thing I can see different here is that I think it would take Knives longer to come to the conclusions he did at the end. Other than that, I think this is very well written.
Eriks chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Wow. That was beautiful! I've written a few fics about what happened when Knives woke up, but yours is better than all of mine put together! You actually made me cry! Wonderufl job!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I can see how you might mistake this for er...'twinest" i guess, but i didn't think of that when I read it. It was jsut an example of how deep the connections can sometimes be between twins, especially since they're the only ones of their kind at all. Well, Knives was kind of OOC at the end, but it wasn't that bad with the story or anything. I liked this, especially the part about Meryl & Vash. They are so KAWAII!