Reviews for A Reason for Living
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
THIS STORY WAS GOOD BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE REWRITE IS GOING TO BE LIKE! THANK YOU!
Shorty1999 chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Naruto was set to pair with temari from the start so that's my vote
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Anko and Yugito with naruto
puma1sunfire chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
WOW! Good Story. Shame it has ended since it looked like it had a long way to go before the plot died off.
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
really good and is there more?
Kyuubiperry chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
I like how the story is going. Plus why don't you make naruto have a harem with all the girls that were voted for wxcept anko even thou i like her
Cirucci2.0 chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
r u not gonna finish
Hell Changer chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
How cruel can you be to try to kill an child? Really, Kakashi!

Impulsive and stupid, Anko, but nice action!
ShadowFoxKage chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
I liked this story and hope you have something as interesting to read seeing ass you canceled this one.
Lycan91 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
great story cant wait for the next chapter. really good. YAY LEMONS! :)
xxangelofthedarkxx chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
You should finish this story. I really like it. :)
bilingualkyuubi chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
that is such a waste, why do people use kakashi as a bad character, he is the lovable wise asshole who actually cares about them in some way (i say he trains sasuke because the high risk student that needs to learn to not go crazy was sasuke).

it would be much more effective to make up a temporary character so that if needed kakashi would make a standby character later. there is no point in demonizing of comedy characters.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
UPDATE SOON
kitsune chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
The unamed member is a blue haired woman named Konan she is around the same age as Pein. At most a year or two in difference.
Uncle Schrodinger chapter 14 . 1/12/2008
I dont care if there are plot holes you *. this was one of the fics that got me hooked. so dont change it or i'll go Kisame on your sorry self.

this is not a threat it is a malicious promise.