Reviews for Razor's Edge
Madders Ahatter chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Another great hurt/comfort. Well whumped. You are my kind of writer!

Great angst to have them mutually dependent for their lives. I would love to see RDA and MS act this, I can picture their faces.

Again I would have to say you would benefit from a proof reader on the technical side - but as far as plot and characterization go - spot on!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Liked how this was obviously part of some big story but that your fic boils down to the last minutes when Jack and Daniel are most in peril, when they show how strong they and their friendship are.
Miyth chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very nice, but I have to say this felt like it should have been only one small part of a much larger story, so I feel it could have been better. Though for what you gave us it is very enjoyable. Good job.
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
What an amazingly well written short fic, it captured so much in so few words. I must admit to being intrigued by the back story to this tho, maybe one day there'll be a prequel?
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
awesome! you write the best stories.
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
O.o They would too. XD
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Short but so sweet
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Really good. I liked it! Well done!

Nela
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Ya know... I should stop being so surprised that your stories are so incredibly amazing. Without going into a detailed background explanation of just HOW Jack and Daniel got themselves into this predicament, or what had kept Sam and Teal'c busy until they caught up, you made an extremely clever, believable plotline. Nice little twist at the end mentioning Daniel's allergies and that EpiPen thing that saved his life.

Another great story!
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Nice one.
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That was great! Very suspenseful and definitely unique. I love the focus on Jack and Daniel. Although I can't help but wonder how exactly they got into that situation, and what happened to Sam and Teal'c.
Spyridon chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Had me on the edge there. Short but very well written.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Whew. Oh, and nice job. Dan and Jack's tied together - gulp. Rescue- Sweet! Lovely capture of Dan and Jack's friendship.
gater62 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Brilliant! You do have a talent for characterization!
Danny'sGirlSG1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OMG! LVOE! You captured them so well! -sigh- Absolutely fantabulous LVOE!