Reviews for The Art of Forbidden Love
wakers32 chapter 1 . 9/28
This is by far my favorite story !
This Story was Awesome
Xx-Pokefan-Henry-xX chapter 1 . 3/27
If I was being brutally honest... I would say that this is one of the very best Pokémon FanFictions out there. You do use the word 'lustful' quite a bit, though no big deal.
Overall a brilliant story, it's blatantly obvious that you put time and effort into the creation of this. Brilliant! I would advise you to add another chapter as the last bit is a TOTAL cliffhanger :)
The chapter could be about John & Amanda's child's love life or something. I don't know... Your choice.
Great Story, Great Writer.
Keep making amazing storys
Shade Ecco chapter 1 . 1/18
(Paragraph 2)

/: dang . . . u just put a whole new meaning to the words "Sudden Death"
Lord Henaz 23 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Awwwwww... So cute, but what would be cuter?!

Lord Henaz.
Lord Henaz 23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Awwww... So cute please ... WRITE A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
The sadest story ive ever heard poor shunx aKa luxio now XD but the end is happy
Piephace chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
There's something about forbidden, young, innocent love that makes this even more romantic. Keep up the good work. This story gets better every time I read it.
that was gay chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
shugokage chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Interesting story line so good job!
THeCHaRCoaLiNPaCHi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, what a read! I always like how in lemons, you can practically feel what the characters are feeling, almost as if you are right there with them.

Good show. Thank you.

The Black Gallade chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
F-U-C-K-I-N-G A-W-E-S-O-M-E! i've been a PokeFreak since anime came out and i've read many stories but none more moving than this. I never realized how hard it could really be for pocket monsters of the same egg group but different species to mate. this story gave me a whole perspective on the world of Pocket Monsters.
The Grim Reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow. Bravo, Bravo. Congrats, man. I've been a fan of this story for quite a while now, and it gets better everytime I read it. This is a true literary masterpiece that is sure to catch more reviews as the years go by. Awesome job, outstanding quality. I await to see more fics of yours. From your number 1 fan, The Grim Reader.
ZUPIDES KING OF THE GODS chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
one word:sequel
weraqion09 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Imagine this scene

From over their den in the moment of the birth of their offspring a high-pitched voice rang

"Alright, I'm sure pokeplayer984 would write one and besides if he doesn't I will personally see to it that he would exactly look like the human I just $$ ! #!# killed"

ChristianDragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This was a very good story. There’s always something about forbidden love that makes it even more romantic. John’s mother was mean. It doesn’t matter who you’re friends with. Everybody needs a friend. Still, this was a really good story.