Reviews for The Art of Forbidden Love
wakers32 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
This is by far my favorite story !
This Story was Awesome
Xx-Pokefan-Henry-xX chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Woo!
If I was being brutally honest... I would say that this is one of the very best Pokémon FanFictions out there. You do use the word 'lustful' quite a bit, though no big deal.
Overall a brilliant story, it's blatantly obvious that you put time and effort into the creation of this. Brilliant! I would advise you to add another chapter as the last bit is a TOTAL cliffhanger :)
The chapter could be about John & Amanda's child's love life or something. I don't know... Your choice.
Great Story, Great Writer.
Keep making amazing storys
Xx-Pokefan-Henry-xX
Shade Ecco chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
(Paragraph 2)

/: dang . . . u just put a whole new meaning to the words "Sudden Death"
Lord Henaz 23 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Awwwwww... So cute, but what would be cuter?!

A SEQUEL!

Lord Henaz.
Lord Henaz 23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Awwww... So cute please ... WRITE A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
The sadest story ive ever heard poor shunx aKa luxio now XD but the end is happy
Piephace chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
There's something about forbidden, young, innocent love that makes this even more romantic. Keep up the good work. This story gets better every time I read it.
that was gay chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
shugokage chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Interesting story line so good job!
THeCHaRCoaLiNPaCHi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Wow, what a read! I always like how in lemons, you can practically feel what the characters are feeling, almost as if you are right there with them.

Good show. Thank you.

{T.C.I}
The Black Gallade chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
F-U-C-K-I-N-G A-W-E-S-O-M-E! i've been a PokeFreak since anime came out and i've read many stories but none more moving than this. I never realized how hard it could really be for pocket monsters of the same egg group but different species to mate. this story gave me a whole perspective on the world of Pocket Monsters.
The Grim Reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow. Bravo, Bravo. Congrats, man. I've been a fan of this story for quite a while now, and it gets better everytime I read it. This is a true literary masterpiece that is sure to catch more reviews as the years go by. Awesome job, outstanding quality. I await to see more fics of yours. From your number 1 fan, The Grim Reader.
ZUPIDES KING OF THE GODS chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
one word:sequel
weraqion09 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Imagine this scene

From over their den in the moment of the birth of their offspring a high-pitched voice rang

"PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL,I WANT TO SE THE WOORLDD!"

"Alright, I'm sure pokeplayer984 would write one and besides if he doesn't I will personally see to it that he would exactly look like the human I just $$ ! #!# killed"

"HONEY, WHATCH YOUR WORDS !"
ChristianDragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This was a very good story. There’s always something about forbidden love that makes it even more romantic. John’s mother was mean. It doesn’t matter who you’re friends with. Everybody needs a friend. Still, this was a really good story.