Reviews for The Art of Forbidden Love
twilight prince32 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
through the hills, past the stars, a cry rang out, and it said one thing!

"Sequel!"

awesome story, a sequel would be even awesomer(not a word(unfortunatly))
Nineeyena chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Could you possibly write a sequel? Because it's so cute and fluffy and I love it.
Legacy of time chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Nice Oneshot!
Oreichalcos chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
...Just awesome. I read your story on 4chan after someone posted it a short while ago. It was so good I had to find the original. Just awesome.

The kid shall be a Mareep. Mother's species, father's attacks.
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
AWMAHGAWD.

That was unbeliveably adorable.

Very cute. Hee hee~
Joey Hirasame chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
i wonder what kind of pokemon will born of that pregnancy, good fic
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
There are two things I like about this...A good love story,and the fact that its POKEMON! Although now I'm beginning to wonder how I missed this story...oh well...Instant Fav!
dragorza chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
great story you should make a sequel love to read more of john and amanda
Beserkians fury chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I'm glad you made it a GOOD ending, so many of the... Pokeshipping is it? Anyway, so many of them are rather angsty in their endings, or just say they live happily ever after... you kinda did but you didn't... I'm confusing myself and my Undead Demon Dragons, lol! The UDD's loved your story. Good work, and until next time... FARE THEE WELL FOOLISH HUMAN!
Under here chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Reminicest of Bambi, but with a splash of citrus.
Tanaki Wolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Not bad, not bad. I liked the length; showed you are dedicated.
Daniel Lord Bahamut chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Yiff stories are the cancer that is killing
Tagorimi chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
At the end I was affraid when the girl came to his den. I thought he killed himself.

Also I have a vent in my basement and it was blowing cold air on me and I was thinking "I can't get up untill I finish this!"

At the end, how did she know she was pregnant? They didn't even know how to have or what sex is.
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
dude y dont they like, use electricity?

and what will the child be?

it best not be an egg, cus sheeps and lions dont lay eggs

also kudos for acknowledging that they are in the same egg group
Kururu soucho boy chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This is so CUTE! My favorite part was when Shinx asked about How do you feel about me putting my little thing into your little hole there?” So cute, they did not really know that's what those are there for.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »