Reviews for The Art of Forbidden Love
Oreichalcos chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
...Just awesome. I read your story on 4chan after someone posted it a short while ago. It was so good I had to find the original. Just awesome.

The kid shall be a Mareep. Mother's species, father's attacks.
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
AWMAHGAWD.

That was unbeliveably adorable.

Very cute. Hee hee~
Joey Hirasame chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
i wonder what kind of pokemon will born of that pregnancy, good fic
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
There are two things I like about this...A good love story,and the fact that its POKEMON! Although now I'm beginning to wonder how I missed this story...oh well...Instant Fav!
dragorza chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
great story you should make a sequel love to read more of john and amanda
Beserkians fury chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I'm glad you made it a GOOD ending, so many of the... Pokeshipping is it? Anyway, so many of them are rather angsty in their endings, or just say they live happily ever after... you kinda did but you didn't... I'm confusing myself and my Undead Demon Dragons, lol! The UDD's loved your story. Good work, and until next time... FARE THEE WELL FOOLISH HUMAN!
Under here chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Reminicest of Bambi, but with a splash of citrus.
Tanaki Wolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Not bad, not bad. I liked the length; showed you are dedicated.
Daniel Lord Bahamut chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Yiff stories are the cancer that is killing
Tagorimi chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
At the end I was affraid when the girl came to his den. I thought he killed himself.

Also I have a vent in my basement and it was blowing cold air on me and I was thinking "I can't get up untill I finish this!"

At the end, how did she know she was pregnant? They didn't even know how to have or what sex is.
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
dude y dont they like, use electricity?

and what will the child be?

it best not be an egg, cus sheeps and lions dont lay eggs

also kudos for acknowledging that they are in the same egg group
Kururu soucho boy chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This is so CUTE! My favorite part was when Shinx asked about How do you feel about me putting my little thing into your little hole there?” So cute, they did not really know that's what those are there for.
Rainbow Daydreamer chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
It's a good story overall. It's refreshing to see some M-rated fic that doesn't feel poorly thought out.

In fact, I can only take issue with two things here. Firstly, you constantly refer to Pokémon in terms of the creatures from our world that they resemble. I realise that Mareep does resemble a sheep, but it distracts the reader a little, in my opinion.

Secondly, a plot point. I realise that the Pokémon here seem to live quite a long way from human settlements, but no human would be allowed to get away with killing an innocent Pokémon TWICE. They would be arrested immediately, or punished by the local community leaders if there were no Officers in the territory. It puzzles me why the human in your story isn't at least afraid of such retribution. (What kind of twisted person would hurt a Pokémon anyway? Even Team Rocket's primary aim is to capture.)
Wickejac chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
It was a very good story. The mating part was nicely done. and it had a sad but happy ending. Good Job.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Keep up the good work.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2