Reviews for A Traitor's Heart
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
WOW. . . . . . .WOW! Add more!
BSCace chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
T.T Itachi died... He died... How could you... I wonder how will the story progress now? Only time and you will tell.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
i loved this i can't wait to read more :)
Bacon bits chapter 20 . 2/28/2011
What happens now? Will a dinosaur eat all the popcorn and the everyone dies from lack of the stuff?
Fire Witch 55 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love it, bye
DeathGoblin chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
I'm glad you updated after such a long hiatus, and you did a good job covering sakura's reaction to the truth. Itachi was a true pacifist, aside from that one massacre and it was flying in all our face this entire time. He seems like the best hero in Naruto, even more so than Naruto himself.
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
Yay a new chapter even though I have no clue what happen in this sttory back then.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
EternalFlame94 chapter 19 . 12/10/2010
your stroy is good plz wirte more chapters for us to read
Lady chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
I love your Fanfiction!

Please continue!

I want read more!

Kiss!

Bye-Bye!

Sorry for the bad English because I'm a brazilian!

Have a good week!
itachifangirl1624 chapter 19 . 2/11/2010
please update soon x
mangachick1 chapter 19 . 10/2/2009
Love the story a bit to many deaths for me that it's making it a bit unrealestic but remember people that havent read the manga don't know the truth about Itachi! Anyway keep up the good work can't wait to see how it ends! UPDATE!
Sakura12345 chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
Hi,I just wanted to tell you that you've spelled 'Kanon' wrong,the correct spelling is 'Konan',get it?Anyway,keep the good work up.
talapadme chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
Wow. Sakura is accepted back into the community. She performs an operation and she is going to find out about the greatest secret ever. I SOO can't wait for you to update.

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
Cutie Bunny chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
kunai is spelt as kunia. little bit of mistake there *
NightWing101 chapter 19 . 7/3/2009
AH! You need to hurry! Something BIG is going to happen!

Update soon please! I cant wait to see what happens!