Reviews for Tails of the heart
Eric Neo Matrix chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Interesting story. It really deals with romance and deciet quite well.

So, in overall, good job.
R0cknR011 chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
O.O

Wow... Just... wow...

I knew Cream was upset and I figured she'd snap at everybody. That was kinda expected. But what I TOTALLY did not expect was for her to go... well, unintentionally suicidal I guess you could call it.

It's chapters like this that make me want to keep reading. I look forward to the next, and hopefully dramatic, chapter.
Yangyang chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
WHOA...Now that's what I call irony!OO
R0cknR011 chapter 9 . 7/10/2007
YOWZA! WHAT A CHAPTER!

This is probably one of the best written chapters so far. Full of emotion and descriptive. And I SO did not expect Cosmo to say what she did at the end of it. For being so happy at first, the tables have really turned now.

PrincessLady, I don't normally say this, BUT PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I GOTTA KNOW WHERE THIS GOES!
Jay chapter 9 . 7/10/2007
Niza… Cream must feel like a dumbass right about now. Grande story!
Shika1929 chapter 9 . 7/10/2007
O Cream better apologise or she and Tails might not hit it off! Cosmo's dying? O no! O well! Nothing stands in the way of TailReam! I love your story!
Archadian chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
i always enjoy your stories because they are very interesting!
Yangyang chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Uh-oh...I have a feeling that fight will break out on the next chapter...

Great Chapter :) Keep me updated
Zoran Prower chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Good chapter, though wouldn't Cosmo be a bit more gloomy on the matter, having taking care of her child by herself? The drama is there, that's for sure, and that is what is making this story good.
R0cknR011 chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Oh boy...

How'd a know trouble was on its way? Tails has had prior relations, there's a kid in the matter, and Cream is upset. How could it get any worse?

Great chapter, though. Really enjoyed it.
Archadian chapter 7 . 6/27/2007
Very nice! keep it up!
ShiningShadow chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Uh-oh I could think of thing will happen cat fight and Cream kicking ass. I want those two be together and be naughty and happy at the same time. This story is great where it leading up to with Cosmo in the mix I'm waiting for baited breath for the next update.
Yangyang chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
Uh-oh, Cosmo's back! I wonder what will happen when Cream finds out about Cosmo and Tails?

Can't wait for the update!
R0cknR011 chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
SCRECH!

WOAH! Totally did not expect Cosmo to show up in here! Looks like we might have a TailsXCreamXCosmo triangle goin' on here!

Now this is getting interesting. Cosmo's back, Hannah has some sort of magic planned to help Cream, and the hole date is in jeopardy. Should be interesting to see where this goes.
Shimsham chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
A really wonderful piece of work. You really have an amazing talent for romance as well as a wonderful sense of craetivity of pulling us into the story.

Very well, great sense of humour and wonderful job with the cheeky romance.

Great job, keep up the amazing talent.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »