Reviews for The Grandfather Paradox
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/3
I love your TMNT fics you really put a lot of thought into your portrayal of the characters underdark is still my favorite but this one is amazing to ;-)
Makokam chapter 1 . 2/1
Nice. Very nice. Especially the ending.
It would be interesting to see something like this were, for example, Leo /does/ engage Shredder, and, at least to him, all reality starts to distort, and maybe he's struck by general pain in his everywhere, or maybe his mind just starts going fuzzy...and then he kills him, and the world goes black.
Pick up in alternate future.

It's an idea.
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
X) Awesome! I can so picture this going through his mind, you did an awesome job!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Brilliant! Loved it. The moral issues here are so strong.

Leo's character laid bare for the world to see.

Marvelous writing, as always!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Teoryn chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Wonderful, just wonderful. Overall I really don't like the Fast Forward season because I think it took the characters and made them to simple. They just tossed aside a lot of the character development which I think was such a shame. However, the overall idea of Fast Forward I think is cool. I loved this fic, even with it being so short, because you brought back the character development that most of the episodes are missing. I saw more of the Leo I have grown to like so much and I feel that this little fic captures what the show is missing, depth, meaning and clarity of the individuals. (Even if it only focused on the one.) At any rate it was a snippet that was very well done. Thanks!

Teoryn
Courk chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh, nice. I'm nowhere close to the episode you're referring to, but it doesn't matter, I was drawn in anyway. Good job!
LadyLeo chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Excellent. I have often thought about writing a ficcy on Leo's thoughts in that episode. Wonderful!
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very nice!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
If they didn't say in the TV episode why Leonardo didn't kill Shredder on his trip back through time, your story nailed it admirably.

And you did the whole thing without once using the phrase 'time paradox' too! That line, "I am what life has made me" was awesome. Leonardo brought up the universal truth that circumstances and decisions, even the hard ones, do shape us and make us the people we are. The fact that he felt he couldn't go back to an easier possible future because he needed to be strong in case of other problems shows his heroism.

Good job!
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh, very nice. Even without seeing the episode, you set up Leo's dilema very well. I love the decision that he comes to, and his reasoning behind it.