Reviews for Incoming Call: Home
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Awwww...that ending was so sweet.
Faye-Faye14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Simply beautiful!
Phyonnah chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love this story. I especially like the phone call log entries. :)
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Cute ) A good idea, haven't read one about the missed calls yet
Fairheartstrife chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This was so very sweet. Can't believe I'd not seen it before. :D Thanks for this!
Salvus chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
aww, the ending was especially sweet.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Oh, I liked this!

At first, I was hoping there would be a more detailed ending...but that was such a perfect ending, that not only did he change bar to home, but he called her!

Love it!

Sg

Faves
meepers369 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
-wibbles- That was absolutely adorable! I'm glad I reached your fic after wandering through 3 pages of cloud and tifa slush.
FallArbor chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Of your two stories, this is most definitely my favorite. You captured the characters well, and the detailed paragraphs describing both the actions and emotions are well written. If I could offer some constructive criticism, the dialogue is a little lacking in body (though I realize that dialogue isn't an important factor in your stories asofar), and is lacking in some of the emotion that I'm sure Tifa would be feeling. All in all, great great writing, can't wait for the new stuff.

Cheers,

Your friend FallArbor
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Very cute and sweet story. Excellent work.
Niph chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That is so sweet! I love the fic! :D
realvoix chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was adorable~ :D Very nicely done!
mistakenXsilence chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
ohh i enjoyed that! loved it!
FairyIce chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Aw, this was such a sweet oneshot! I love it! I like that you added in the phone logs. Yay! he finally put it in as home, and it was so cute how he called Tifa exactly one minute after the stroke of midnight on her birthday. This fic is going straight to my faves :D I really hope you write more cloti's
CloTi Fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Cute. I liked the idea, but I thought you needed a little more sentence structure. A fascinating concept, nonetheless.