Reviews for Lucky
annea101 chapter 1 . 6/6
I dont think you can legit eat electroinic reviews but...awesome job
Lady Celestial Star chapter 1 . 2/28
This was awesome! I really liked it!
Orange Dash chapter 1 . 2/9
This was so adorable! I loved the fluff between Raph and Mikey.
Sam chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
U shall be fed

YES U SHALL

THIS IS GREAT BUT EHICH VERISION IS IT 2012 or 2003 or 2007 or 1980s one
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Love this, i have been so thirsty for a fic about this episode and you nailed it! Kudos to you!
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
That was so cute and well written! Keep up the great work! ;)
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Eeeek! So so so cute I can't even omg
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was really adorable (:
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This fic made me yearn more for big brothers of my own :))
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
this is the most adorable story ever! I squee'd with joy when raph laid down next to mikey and everyone stayed the night. absolutely love it :D
amateurwriter89 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
SO adorable! And VERY in-character. I just love when they decide to stay near him in his room - partly because of how angsty Leo was at the time, partly because its SO cute seeing Raphael show genuine affection (as opposed to tough-guy-on-the-outside), and partly because its adorable seeing the care for each other. Love this fic overall. 10/10!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Oh god this killed me. I absolutely love how they all pestered him and just stuck to it until Mikey ended up telling them exactly what they wanted to hear. Protective sibling moments really get to me. If there's one thing I will forever love about them its that no matter what they care about each other. No ones allowed to mess with them but, well, them. It's sweet I love it. And that they stuck around afterwards and that Splinter was so soft and forgiving and fatherly about the whole thing, that was very in character and I love it. Ugh, this is just so great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love this so much! I love the brotherly fluff! :D