Reviews for Lucky
Eeeek! So so so cute I can't even omg
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was really adorable (:
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This fic made me yearn more for big brothers of my own :))
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
this is the most adorable story ever! I squee'd with joy when raph laid down next to mikey and everyone stayed the night. absolutely love it :D
AppleMelody chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
SO adorable! And VERY in-character. I just love when they decide to stay near him in his room - partly because of how angsty Leo was at the time, partly because its SO cute seeing Raphael show genuine affection (as opposed to tough-guy-on-the-outside), and partly because its adorable seeing the care for each other. Love this fic overall. 10/10!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Oh god this killed me. I absolutely love how they all pestered him and just stuck to it until Mikey ended up telling them exactly what they wanted to hear. Protective sibling moments really get to me. If there's one thing I will forever love about them its that no matter what they care about each other. No ones allowed to mess with them but, well, them. It's sweet I love it. And that they stuck around afterwards and that Splinter was so soft and forgiving and fatherly about the whole thing, that was very in character and I love it. Ugh, this is just so great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love this so much! I love the brotherly fluff! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I just love this one! I love the brotherly love! I also love Mikey! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is just... agjagrjaajafgig! I love it! I love it when all the brothers are worried about Mikey! Especially Raph! :D
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Love it. It's so Mikey.
xXJunnaXx chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
the last part was the best of the whole thing 3 awesome big brothers
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
ooooooooh
the end was so cute!
Brie45 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Miss winners and Monsieur bunbun are arguing over the best part even though it was over all wonderful run before they try to catch you and try to preserve your mind