Reviews for Lucky
Amy chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
God I love this so much. Honestly, the amount of times I've read it is ridiculous, but I really don't think I'll ever get tired of it. It's sweet and adorable and just- the fluff. It's a wonderful little fic, and I absolutely love it. Thank you for this lovely fic 3
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Oh, wow, does this make me want to rewatch this episode... Fantastic job here, I think you got all of the characters down well, especially Mikey's - his inner commentary was absolute gold. Great job! :)
annea101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I dont think you can legit eat electroinic reviews but...awesome job
Lady Celestial Star chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
This was awesome! I really liked it!
Orange Dash chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This was so adorable! I loved the fluff between Raph and Mikey.
Sam chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
U shall be fed

YES U SHALL

THIS IS GREAT BUT EHICH VERISION IS IT 2012 or 2003 or 2007 or 1980s one
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Love this, i have been so thirsty for a fic about this episode and you nailed it! Kudos to you!
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
That was so cute and well written! Keep up the great work! ;)
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Eeeek! So so so cute I can't even omg
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This was really adorable (:
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This fic made me yearn more for big brothers of my own :))
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
this is the most adorable story ever! I squee'd with joy when raph laid down next to mikey and everyone stayed the night. absolutely love it :D
amateurwriter89 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
SO adorable! And VERY in-character. I just love when they decide to stay near him in his room - partly because of how angsty Leo was at the time, partly because its SO cute seeing Raphael show genuine affection (as opposed to tough-guy-on-the-outside), and partly because its adorable seeing the care for each other. Love this fic overall. 10/10!