Reviews for It Makes Profits
PainInSilence chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Oh jeezis crootroots. Plz add something kore.
brillantbutscary chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Oh, I am laughing so hard right now. I can't believe the typical 'people think their talking about the same thing but really aren't' method can still crack me up like this. Maybe it's just your story...
I love the Kyoya/Tamaki relationship sooooo much, even though Tamaki can be a bit annoying (Kyoya's awesome!).
Thanks for making my day!
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
hahaha! This scenario is hilarious.. and believable for the anime, lol!
MademoiselleMary chapter 3 . 10/31/2013

I loved the end! So cute *-*'
MonkeyLotus chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Love it! Sorry not to be able to give any constructive reviews.
Oathi chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
aw i loved this and i cant help but think twincest yay when you paired up the twins as one of the couples _
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
this is so good, why does that have to be the end? i want to find out how they work their relationship if they ever get one.
NeeChan92 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Teeheehee, the adorableness! I love it, it was so funny, but cute! Good job!
awesome chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
omg omg omg, wow! that was so...twist of events-ish! you shouldve cut off the last line and continued the story though, itd be really interesting!
Kabbage chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
lol I enjoyed that. Kinda wish there was a bit more though.
Ukitake chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
kawai -shrieks like a fan-girl- i want those vids! NOW! -demands-. Anyway, hope you make a lemony sequel to this ;3. Or just a squel is fine.

Ja nĂȘ.
Princessstphanie chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
You have no clue how many times this fic has made me go :O so far! i cant wait for the update!
Night-Butterfly83 chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
:O I wonder what this kiss means Maybe the beginning of another love story :P It's really a pity that there are only 3 chapters ... Anyway I really enjoyed your fic ! Bye !