Reviews for 12 Steps to Unbecoming a Winchester
girl in the forest chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
LOL Love it!

My name is girl in the forest and I have WOCD. :-)
mssammydean chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
..should I be alarmed that I spend over thirty hours a week on the comp doing SN stuff? LOL

And *laughs* Oh boy. I read anything as well...even wincest LOL

Also..is it bad that I somehow find a way to put Supernatural into a conversatin with my friends? ..I think it is..

In the morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is turn on the computer *grins* ..that's not bad right? haha

But yeah. Lots sufferers so we should so just all get together, in one room, and discuss our problems. Unless putting us all in one confined area is a bad thing... *runs*
Soncnica chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
OMG, I loved this :)

“Hey, my name is Soncnica and I have WOCD…and I like it. And you can not force me to let it go” *sticks out her tongue*

Oh, you hit all the right spots with this one….everything is so true…so bizarre, but so true and I do not want to be healed.

BUT the sad thing is…SPN will end eventually (I know, shut your mouth heathen) and I hope someone will establish some sort of a support group? Huh? Anyone?

Awesome fic :)
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
n_n i totally have WOCD, but i don't wanna get over it anytime soon! lol
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hi! I'm CR and I have WOCD *Runs away because she refuses to EVER give up on the Winchester Boys* The YED must be the leader of your group if they're trying to turn you away from Sam and Dean. But don't you worry! *Puts up arrows that lead you back to the Metallicar getaway* We WOCD stick together and PROUD :D

Great fic!

That's it ;)

CR
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
WOCD? I think everone here has this disorder... and God bless it! Funny story! Awesome!

Anna

MBCT
Manavie chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I loved your story. GREAT work and the idea is so true

Yeah you are so right. I’m also obsessed with SN. There should be a WOCD to talk about supernatural. I successfully made all my friends obsessed with it and whenever we meet we only talk about Dean and Sam. We spent hours in the net exchanging ideas, photos and suggesting good SN stories. Now the bills are almost sky high. Even once when my mom tried to wake me up (quite unsuccessfully) I had dream talked to her saying “ Sam is four years younger than Dean” My mom almost had heart attack wondering who Dean and Sam are . She doesn’t watch it so she had no idea. And in since I’m an Asian we don’t have English names at our country . In that dream I was correcting a DEMON about boys age difference. So I agree with you whole heartedly.
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I'm with you 100%. I know I suffer from WOCD cause everything that Pook admitted too I currently do myself now.

Great story.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Haha, reading this, made me realize how much time I do devote to Supernatural. Let's see, at least 14 hours a week of reading fanfiction. 1 hour on thursdays to watch SN. 3 more hours that week to rewatch that show or earlier shows online. 1 hour chatting on the CW Lounge. 1 or more hours reading interviews... I'm hopeless! :)

The funny thing to note is, I was never a type of girl to get obsessed over anything! :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Um, my name is Ghostwriter and I think I have WOCD. May I please join? Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh my god... I started laughing when I saw this under new updates!

I feel so bad for Angel... 2 hours?

The only reason I get up in the morning is to check my e-mail to see if anyone had commented on any of my stories (thanks btw!)

Buu-t support group means less SPN...

and that might kill me...
clclemmons chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OMG I can't believe there are others out there just like me! I believe there must be a sublimal message that goes out to women who watch Supernatural. There just isn't any other explanation. A support group to help, I think not, unless they can tell me where to get more of these gorgeous boys. Love your story laughed till it hurt. Thanks so much.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I am! I would LOVE to see a WOCD-chapter. It'd make it all so much easier...:-))

Holly
Majs chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
In light of your WOCD, I didn't know if it would help with your problem or not to send you a review. I would hate to be the one to give you a set back at recovery! But I must admit that I am not with you on that, and do not think that the world would be a better place with WOCD groups... The SN world is such a great place, that it would be a shame if people where to think that it was a bad thing to obsess about :) Oh who am I kidding, I just wanted to tell you that I thought your story was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing, and here I am babbeling about WOCD.

(... You don't think I suffer from WOCD just because I am a movie/tv geek that pratically haven't watched anything lately since I find SN fanfic more imortant?... Oh and um... it is totally okay to only get 2 hours of sleep, because I just CAN'T stop reading a fanfic... right?) *runs behind the sofa, hides, looks over the top and look you straight in the eyes... wispers "Christo" and quickly hides again*... I KNEW you had to be a demon, when you started saying that loving Winchesters where bad. You almost had me fooled and commited to WOCD, but I figured you out. You just wanted to get rid of SN fans all around the world. But I will tell you, we are not that easy to get rid off. We will stand together against evil people like your self, and instead celebrate all things Winchester and Supernatural!

My name is Majs and I love SN... AND I'M PROUD OF IT! ;)