Reviews for Shift
paula chapter 11 . 17h
ilovethisstorythanksforwritingit
Bianchi jura chapter 21 . 9/24
Ok, this story is finished has been quite some time, but I just found it recently. Normally I don't review a story this old, but I had to say that this was really great. I loved it and was crying at the end. Loved how you made little Harry. Cheers
Melamber69 chapter 13 . 9/21
well you asked for guesses even after the story is over...I am guessing Devlin is a Fu Dog but that's mainly because I would LOVE to see a story with one in it.
Thank you. It is so hard to find good fan fictions out there and I finally came upon a really really good one with no lemon. I thank you for your generous effort in writing this story and know that it warmed this boys heart. Have a fantastic day and don't let life get you down.

In hope that these words find you well, Connor
Bloody work of art this is m8
Gothic Rain chapter 21 . 9/13
Oh wow, epilogue already? And I suppose Dumbles wasn't too bad. Loved the story and Devlin. I was wondering how he had turned into a moth in that store... nice work.
Gothic Rain chapter 18 . 9/13
I really don't think Dumbledore deserves the right to know that Harry is a shape-shifter. He needs to learn to back the F* off.
Drew86 chapter 21 . 9/2
Such a good story! I hope to read more from you soon! Faithful readers await!
Drew86 chapter 10 . 9/2
Please let them find Peter! Sirius will be free and Harry can have a decent family!
A panickng child chapter 10 . 7/5
Omg OH NO! REMUS YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE OWL YOU SENT TO DUMBLEDORE! THEIR GOING TO FIND YOU!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 6/27
I can't wait to find out how the heck Harry knows about wizards.
Ghostgirl chapter 21 . 6/25
Can you do one where he goes to school but plot twist he is a slytherin(go slitherin pride yay)
Ghostgirl chapter 13 . 6/25
Devlin is special
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 6/17
Last seen, was a Harry at the door, a dog with green eyes about to be kissed, and a Sirius. Was Harry really Harry, or Harry the mutt, or dev the mutt. How did he become a ring unnoticed and get on Harry's hand?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 18 . 6/17
Maybe forgive, but never forgotten. Run long, hard, and quickly Sirius. Take your friends and family and leave them. Major error Harry. Should have kept your yap shut.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »