Reviews for Shift
Wild Birdie chapter 13 . 2/4
It's Devlin. I say Devlin is the prankster
ScbaStv chapter 21 . 1/27
Very enjoyable story. Not long, but not short. Filled with intrigue and a bit of mystery and adventure. I hope you continue writing :]
I particularly like the truth about Devlin. Did not see that coming.
Don't read sorry chapter 1 . 1/16
! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other people on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry
Example 1: Jenny didn’t believe this and deleted it without even reading. the whole thing! A few days. later on the monday night, she was woken up by loud footsteps. and heavy breathing, there was. Clarissa standing there with a huge knife
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 1/11
Interesting story!
HarryPotterFan96 chapter 21 . 12/30/2016
SO GOOD!
I think at the end Harry should've gotten a new pet dog and called him Devlin. That would be cute. I really want sequel, but if not, maybe you could make a series of oneshots of times when Harry's at Hogwarts. I imagine he would be a lot more marauder-like growing up with two of them. And if you don't want to do that, can I? :)
Blackpantherprince chapter 21 . 12/25/2016
What a sweet story on themes as loneliness, friendship and unconditional love, loved your shapeshifer-Harry,sooo sweet... :) The twist with the boggart was really unexpected and original ( I have never seen it anywhere else... that was a real surprise, although I suspected there was something special about Devlin, that he was more than a dog... fascinating twist!

If you ever find the time to write a sequel, I would love to read that! :) Very well written story. Keep going!
All the best and Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
Sooo wonderful! !
Guest chapter 21 . 12/6/2016
An enjoyable story thanks for sharing
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Funny thing is that family is anything BUT normal though to a liberal it is normal because they want the government to replace mommy and daddy so they try to encourage behavior that makes a family dysfunctional.

So the Liberals for decades have made a peaceful understanding family be seen as a *nuclear* family and do anything possible to stereotype it to death in order to create a self fulfilled prophecy.

Now you have both poor blacks and poor whites having bad/non existent families and today's generation being totally wasted in the brain and soul

However some are starting to wake up and not liking what is going on and wanting to DO something about it despite the wrecking ball heading our way.

And waking up to globalization being allowed to take away our jobs to cheap foreign labor or otherwise *slave* labor where you are literally locked in a factory 12 hour shifts working for a bowl of rice or hot soup.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
I think Devlin is Regulus because he doesn't like wizards, looks like Sirius, and is intelligent...
The Frau chapter 21 . 11/8/2016
Great story, your characters are well drawn and believable. One of the better AU's out there. I really do hope you pick this up again one day as I would love to read a sequel. I do know how real life can keep you busy, but perhaps time and inspiration may yet conspire to see more of this story. Thank you for writing.
The Frau (GenkaiFan's writing partner)
quin3218 chapter 21 . 9/28/2016
Love your story.
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
i would have liked to see and epilogue 2 or something with a glimpse of the future where devlin does in fact visit... good story overall
Blake Grey chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
I perfectly understand the troubles of life and how it can stop you from writing but I need to ask this or I will burst into tears like Harry. Does Harry meet Devlin again? I have no doubt that Sirius is right and that Devlin would watch over Harry but I need to know if, in your mind, they meet up again.
Eve3 chapter 13 . 7/25/2016