Reviews for Shift
capitaine.licorne.1 chapter 21 . 4/3
Thank you for this really good story! I cried so much at the end...
Epicboss67 chapter 1 . 3/21
You freaked me out there when Lupin said 'Bella'! I thought he was giving a friendly greeting to Bellatrix Lestrange, when it was Arabella Figg.
malith13 chapter 21 . 3/15
Very good story. Funny and sad a points. Thank you for writing it.
God damnit I'm never going to be able to read the word boggart again without bursting into tears! Lol
Rose chapter 13 . 2/17
is it James and Lily's ghosts that are pranking the safehouse
Amazing
Nightwolf20 chapter 1 . 1/15
This story was a magnificent read, it was wonderful. Thankyou for creating and taking the time to make such a marvellous story.
Xiao laoshu chapter 21 . 12/10/2017
beautiful story
paula chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
ilovethisstorythanksforwritingit
ladylunafreya chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
Ok, this story is finished has been quite some time, but I just found it recently. Normally I don't review a story this old, but I had to say that this was really great. I loved it and was crying at the end. Loved how you made little Harry. Cheers
Melamber69 chapter 13 . 9/21/2017
well you asked for guesses even after the story is over...I am guessing Devlin is a Fu Dog but that's mainly because I would LOVE to see a story with one in it.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
Thank you. It is so hard to find good fan fictions out there and I finally came upon a really really good one with no lemon. I thank you for your generous effort in writing this story and know that it warmed this boys heart. Have a fantastic day and don't let life get you down.

In hope that these words find you well, Connor
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2017
Bloody work of art this is m8
Gothic Rain chapter 21 . 9/13/2017
Oh wow, epilogue already? And I suppose Dumbles wasn't too bad. Loved the story and Devlin. I was wondering how he had turned into a moth in that store... nice work.
Gothic Rain chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
I really don't think Dumbledore deserves the right to know that Harry is a shape-shifter. He needs to learn to back the F* off.
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »