Reviews for Aphrodite
Random chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This story is alittle confusing at first but at the end it all comes togther. I give it a 4 out of five. But for future writings trie to make sure the reader understand who is talking and/or thinking.
Aomushi chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That was fucking amazing...and it had a happy ending, or it didn't, or in a really twisted way...it had an open ending. They weren't left to their despair.
Sage347 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow. Chilling, yet captivating.

...I like it.
Neurotic.Engel chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
A rare pairing, one I've only witness once in a RP with a friend of mine where I played the flutist and she the 'first born broken prince' of the Uchiha clan. You have captured a twisted beauty to all the characters at play. Bringing them to life in a new way...

And let me compliment your style of writing in this story. It was well woven like a melody that curled into one's soul. I applaud your talent.
katerosario chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
dude more lemons... more...

*smirk*
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Woww... this is really beautiful! I loved the formatting, with their personal opinions in (parenthesis)! :D This was truly amazing. Brilliant work!
dingokart64 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ok that was well written I'm not a fan of OrochimaruXItachi Or SasoriXitachi and TayuyaXOrochimaru but it is well done and keep it coming.
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i was little bit confused but i got over it. fascinating. written well and a brilliant story :)
KaganeTheGreat chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
GO YOU, cause that was great.
AkatsukiBalla chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
It was interesting though it did take me a time to relize that the parenthesis were sentences job