Reviews for Bathhouse
69ukeneji69 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
coll..

love your idea...
sharingan-assassin chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was so good, I absolutly loved the way you wrote is (and I can so imagine Lee and Tenten fighting because of her hair;)) Really great story
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
XD
Kyashii chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Waii! 3 3 3 Truly one of the most brilliantly thought out lemons I've ever had the pleasure of reading~ Every time I read this, I can't help but love it more! A work of genius. Whenever I'm in need of some good yaoi, I come straight to this story! :D Wonderful work~.
xx.false-deception chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Haha, woww~. Amazing. This is why I love Naruto. Some of the best fics. are about it, haha.

I absolutely love Neji, and you somehow managed to keep him in character. I would NEVER be able to do that. Frankly because Neji is too damn perfect. Lol.

I like how you mentioned that even though he's in the branch family, he's still sheltered and protected because he's a prodigy. This is absolutely so well written.

It's going on my favorites, lol.
SakuraUchiha94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Great job! hehe although i dont usually read naruto yaoi lol
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Ooh, very wonderfully well written, and Neji was seemed so girly LOL xD Never read a SasuNeji fic before, so this is a first. Cool pairing, almost as good as Uchihacest xP
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wonderful, it had a funny twist and plot! Good writing! Keep up the good work!
shogi chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Neji as a virgin... never really thought about it but it makes total sense! Sasuke as a more skilled lover, too makes sense and is wonderful! Great job!
trishika chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
gah, that's all i can say. too freakin' good. this is one of best sasukexneji fics. ever. :D
XYellowRoseX chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Wow! Great job! I love this pairing. Awesome story
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Honestly, what can I say about this? I'm completely jealous of your way of writing; I'll never be able to be like you. May I mention that Sasuke and Neji makes the best pairing ever? I find their relationship so fascinating; I'm yet to be able to capture their character to write lemons between them.

I thought you portrayed Neji's character perfectly. The shame, the silent surrender due to his untainted body, and the question at the end. "Was that...adequate?" I couldn't have loved that line more; it was SO him. The way you ended it, too, was amazing. Shows that there's going to be more. You know, this is most definitely going on my favorites. When I get around to reading it again, don't be surprised if I review more than once... xD. It's times like these when I wish I was a man so I could fuck Neji like Sasuke fucks him.
hen-na-neko chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
oh absolute love!
dogdemongirl101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great Job!

I liked the ending but I would of loved to see a deeper storyline or a few more chapters. Ah well, 10/10!