Reviews for Violated: A Story of Crossing Lines
kylecrazytig chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
ya some serious sorting out. lol great story hope u update soon!
babygirljen6 chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
this was awsome I love that it changed everything about it but still good so please update ASAP
Make A Choice chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
Are you going to continue this story?
MinniMuffin chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Love this story! Update ASAP, please!
JaceDamian23 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
aw poor bella. those guys were such jerks.

honastly wished it was more discriptive...but thats ok

glad edwards there for her

rose is always a bitch..but emmett seemed mean also..sucks

i love him

ha they were going to eat breakfast with bella?

*frowns*

ok

nice job

more please
JaceDamian23 chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
um i thought the guy on the phone said that they let erik have her..meaning rape her? so ya im confused
Equilibrium Absence chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
My love, excellent chapter!

Hopefully now that we dont have dear Katz and various others throwing around the school stress you will update sooner!

Ily!
CowgirlKelly chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
I can't wait to read more UPDATE SOON!
Niki chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Love it! Keep going! Its worth it seriously! For me anyway! lol
MellaIsi chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
DIE DIE EVIL MEN.
John Smith chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
I love this idea! It would be great to hear an Edward point of veiw, but this story is awsome! Keep at it!
riariaria chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
I know this isnt the end chapter, but I already reviewed that one!

hahahaha

okay, so, PLEASE UPDATE!

soon!

please?

that would be amazing!
Equilibrium Absence chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
XD! lol awesome dude! lmao, u always gotta brag about "oh im tati and im in the play, and smart, and blah blah" no one cares boo boo, jk. i love the fic, now update! hope you had fun while I skipped today hahaha!

love,

nena
Lindsey8907 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
I really like this story. I thought it was very cute how Edward was so nervous about asking Bella to meet his parents! It is very rare that we get to see this unsure side of him. I can't wait to read about her meeting Carlisle and Esme. I hope that if you write Jasper into the story, you can make him a little closer to Bella. I wish in the Twilight series they had a closer relationship. Maybe you could have a bonding time with them sometime in the story? Just a suggestion. I can't wait to read the next chapter - Keep on writing!
BellaCullen chapter 6 . 9/16/2007