Reviews for One Day
jojo1507 chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
this is like the best PotC story I've ever read. It's amazing. I really like your writing style. the story is cute and realistic. a really nice way to fill in the ten years and such a great reunion.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
This has got to be one of the BEST POTC stories ever. I didn't get that the curse had ended when I watched the movie. Then I did some reading and understood. Anyway, this is so sweet! I love how Jack is William's uncle, and how you just... everything! Love the story!
Smithy chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
You have to do a little one where Will and Liam get to know each other, maybe Will could give Liam a talk on the birds and the bees, because that is a father's responsibility. My mother was kind of straightforward with it, to a degree.
EpisodeSkywalker chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
This is the best Will/Elizabeth story on fanfiction
Dramaqueen247 chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
I love this story! It's so sweet. You choose the words carefully. And you come out with detailed descriptions of the best love ever! Good job! I hope to see morer from you!
Kira2667 chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
Aloha, i'm back! wow you we're really busy while i was gone! good job! i haven't been able to read it because my parents haven't changed the parental control settings on my account since i got it when i was like 7. anyway... i'll read it asap and tell u how it is, and once again, THANK YOU!
frenchhornfreak chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
I absolutely loved this! It made me tear up at least five times. I hope you write more!
Kchan88 chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
This was so good! I can just see Jack and Will arguing about who was the hero of the story! This was a great chapter, I adored it!
Nicole chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
I loved your story! It was wonderful. I felt as if I was kind of reading a script from one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies! I hope that your will write more stories in the future.
Jedijen66 chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
yea! it's so awesome that Jack and Will are buds! cracks me up!

so are you going to make a sequal or what?
Jedijen66 chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
yea! i'm so glad he's back!
Jedijen66 chapter 10 . 6/30/2007
i wonder if all men are like this about their wifes. hmm...that's something to use as a converstaion starter.
Smithy chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
What a smart, ingenious little boy they have, for him to write such big words! Maybe you can do a sequel!
Aliolyoxenfree chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
i love how u ended it. very nice!:DALi
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
Ina word: Lovely. I think the design of this fic (where one chapter is one year) was absolutely a marvelous way of presenting the story between Will and Elizabeth, both in their memories and their ten year situation.

I have truly enjoyed reading this work, you have a real talent for writing in emotion just as it is needed as well as paying good attention to details and the plot itself. I have loved every moment you've created for this Turner family, and in particular, you're excellent characterization of William I.

I hope you continue to write such excellent material. :)