Reviews for Dessert to Die For
Jedimastersandy chapter 16 . 11/22/2007
oh my wow... that was just so AWESOME! you could be a writer for hollywood... (will you r&r my story? feeling kinda rejected, no reviews whatsoever)
BlushingInsomniac chapter 16 . 10/7/2007
oh LOL

I aboulotely loved it

you protrayed the characters perfectly!
Jedimastersandy chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
OH MAN! that was probly the best GI fanfic i have read in a long time... it was written so well, i thought "wouldn't this make a great episode?" keep writing...
iDOhavealife chapter 16 . 8/27/2007
I grew up watching Gilligan's Island (I'm nearly old enough to remember the episodes when they were first run-as it is, they were probably in their first couple of years of syndication. This would be the late 1960s/early 1970s). You've nailed the characters very well, Gilligan especially. I could actually see the action playing out, and the dialogue was nearly spot on. And I had to smile when Mary Ann found his note-didn't she always? LOL.

I wrote a couple of GI fanfics several years ago. I should really write some more. You've inspired me. :)
Mary Rose chapter 16 . 8/10/2007
I think this was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Delibird chapter 16 . 7/15/2007
Oh wow...I can't believe I was sitting around waiting for another chapter of "Island CHAOS" and all the while this wonderful story was going on and I've only just today discovered it!

This story is... what can I say? Brilliant? Heart-warming? Perfectly on-character? Touching? Try all of the above, and more. From now on, I'm making a point to read EVERYTHING that's written by you, and I have added you to my Author Alert list so that I won't miss anything ever again. WRITE ON!
bookomania chapter 16 . 7/11/2007
Wow, this chapter was AMAZING. It's nice to know that Mr. Howell is still his old self, even if he did let Gilligan have his teddy bear and his bed. And the misunderstanding were just classic. A brilliant Gilligan fanfiction. And I am very glad that you didn't kill Gilligan-it would have been just too sad. I don't really like those stories where main characters die, I prefer the ones where they almost do and manage to survive. That way, they can almost die all over again in another episode/fanfiction! I can't wait for more fan fictions from you!

bookomania
Rock Raider chapter 16 . 7/11/2007
Wow, what a fic.:) Truly, this has been a good choice for my first Gilligan's island fan fiction story. I'm glad I made it. That bit with the Professor thinking Gilligan was dead when WE knew he just went out was pretty good. I AM surprised however, that Gilligan wasn't reminded of all the times he saved the islanders from peril to lift his spirits, since hearing about what they said the night he departed. All in all, an excellent Gilligan's Island fic, & a good first choice too. Also, I guess I was expecting some darkness in this, since I read on Wikipedia that the 7 castaways were based off the Seven Deadly Sins. Well, anyway, see ya.
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
Oh... I'm dieing to know if our Little Buddy will make it!

You've handled the drama/angst ness of this story well... not an easy topic for Gilligan's Island fanfiction!

Hope you get the next chapter up soon! ...hope it has a happy ending... of course, if it doesn't I will understand. It's your story, you do what you want.
Terri Spencer chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
This chapter was really sweet. Having the Howell's do work, give up their quarters, and then have Mr. Howell leave Gilligan his teddy bear was perfect.

Terri
bookomania chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
Wow, great chapter! It's very exciting and the Howells really are changing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rock Raider chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
Gilligan's fever's going down, that's a good sign. Hope he can pull through soon, or at least be able to get back on food. He'll probably be hungry when he wakes up.
Ditzyninja2249 chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
Aw poor Gilligan! This is a really good story. Please update soon.
bookomania chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
Another great chapter! I can't wait for the rest! Sorry I haven't been reviewing recentally, but I can't think of many constructive comments to make to improve your story-it's great so far. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and I'm still really enjoying it!
Mary Rose chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
Poor Gilligan. I'm enjoying this and hope things work out. One thing. Mary Ann is two names. Sorry to be nit picky but I just thought I'd point it out.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »