Reviews for Dessert to Die For
bookomania chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Wow, this story is incredible! I love the show, and you have all the characters down just right, especially Gilligan and the Howells. I can't WAIT to see more! And I think the misspellings in the note were just too funny! Just like Gilligan to overhear the wrong parts of conversations and then run away to the other side of the island, with a badly spelled note! I'm on pins and needles to hear the rest!
Rock Raider chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Ooh, a storm's a brewin'. This don't bode well for their situation. Say, maybe Gilligan is in the cave the professor had pointed out, as it would save them a WHOLE lot of time in bringing their supplies to the cave, & searching for the man. Also, in answering your question about why I came onto this story despite hjaving never seen the show. Well, I was curious as to what the show was like. Anyway, update soon.
Rock Raider chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
Wow, I never saw Gilligan's Island, but I'm BETTING that Gilligan was never THAT miserable on the show. Hope the other castaways can find him, as I'm betting they're worried about him, despite what he "heard" them say about him. I bet he'll be MORE than ecstatic at seeing Skipper up & about after "tomorrow night", as that's when he's apparently supposed to kick the bucket. Boy will his face be red.
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Oh, Skipper don't look too good. Wonder if Gilligan will rush Skipper to Hinkley so Hinkly can help Skipper out. Hopefully Hinkley knows how to cure Skipper of those berries. Well, anyway, update soon.
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Well, Skipper may have enjoyed his pie, but that'll change when he wakes up with a horrible stomachache. Sure the Professor may be able to cure him, but I doubt Gilligan will see it, as he'll be on a far-off mountain beating himself up about poisoning his friend when Skipper gets cured. Perhaps Skipper could try looking for ol' Gilligan to ensure his friend he's fine. That'd DEFINITELY make a good adventure.:) Well, anyway, update soon.
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Well, this is a good fic so far. Wonder what Skipper'll do when he wolfs that pie down?XD Gilligan'll be kicking himself for months for almost killing his friend Skipper. Wonder if The Professor knows how to cure the berries before they can take Skipper out. & I hope he doesn't die too soon, as he needs to let Gilligan know that he's alive. Well, anyway, update soon.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6