Reviews for Cut
Witchy Bitch chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
loved it i would have loved it more if you went through each of the akatsuki and how they had their way with him like Deidara :) If you are intrested in writting it please do send me it i would love to read it
Air's Lil Chibi chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Man, that's... Intense. o.o But ish so smexy! Very well written, regardless of the short length.
PWTMC chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh my God! This is so epic!

I wish it was longer!

Either way, I still totally enjoyed it :D
Random yaoi fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
NOOOOOOOO. Don't stop. What's next. I've always wanted to see sasuke gang banged but in a good way. Others make it sound terrible but this really isn't a tragedy.
Chef from SP.just kidding chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
ZOMG

*drools* daaaaaamn

update soooon! I wanna see the Itasasu bit ;)
Itz maryan betchez chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
LifeinClover chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Icameplz.
LuvCrackers23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I hope you can continue with itachi rape sasuke next...haha... I love to read Akatsuki/sasuke story...
Catqueen 58 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
the only thing you should regret is making it so short!
miyabi-sama chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
ooh, wonderful wonderful! *w* -clapclapclap-

great work!
Sweaty ride chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
oh man i had an o while reading this!
Your Mom chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
It's alright; kind of short. As in, it ends abruptly. Also, the run-on sentences are kind of cool because they make it seem disoriented and crazy, which is what you were going for, I think, but maybe breaking it up a little more would make it easier to read. As is, it's all kind of blocked together and the run-on parts are confusing because they make it harder to tell who is doing what.

Haha... the Akatsuki are gang-bangers... who knew? Poor Sasuke.
Serephy chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Last sentence made me laugh. ;; Me being a shameless ItaSasu fan...I should just shut up.

Sasuke is sort of the type of kid to be masochistic...and to also get gangbanged...Sorry, Sasuke! I loved it!
Ninjalicious Babe chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow, this story is awesome...in a twisted way. I like fics like this, so I suppose that makes me a twisted kind of person. You should write more of this.
AngelsInWasteland chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was twisted. But I'm the one who read it all, so what does that say about me? Hm. Anyway, it was well put together. I liked it.