Reviews for Intrinsic
ruth chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
why a girl? why not a perfect litle boy to carie on his name? you stupid fanfic writers can't help but allways give a child with a vagina with an hymen attached to harm eh?
bookimpva chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Excellent! Way to draw two stories together; well done.
starryeyes10 chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
great story.
madge622 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
This was just an amazing story. I'm happy you didn't make Harm die in the sinking and it's a good idea to put Mac pregnant to explain why she passed out! Nice story, if you ever write another one in that type, you can count on me to read it.
TV Angel 711 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
I love it! Please keep up the great work! This story was awesome! You are a great writer!

H&M forever!

JAG forever!
Staz chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Yay! oh, what a wonderful happy end, thank you! I really enjoyed this story - both aspects of it.
iluvroses chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
wonderful ending! i especially love the part where Deanna tells the officer Sarah went down with the ship so she could be happy with Harm. can't wait for your new story!
Wally chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
I loved your story! it was excellent! i loved the romance and especially the happy ending. you did a great job! if you have time, you should writer a sequel about the titantic harm and mac, you know, let us know what happened after. keep up the great work!

Wally
Kassia525 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Two good endings for a good story :-)
BrittanyLS chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
You have amazed me again! I was expecting an similar ending to the movie where Mac and harm were going to be separated! Thank you for not following that part! I loved every part! Cannot wait to see what story you will come up with next!
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
I love it! What a wonderful ending-combining the best of both worlds-and the believability of Harm's "surviving" and Mac's collapse...great work!

Thanks for a very enjoyable story-that just grew better! I look forward to your next one!
McRose chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Very nice ending - a very vivid historical depiction followed by a sweet shipper ending. Janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
froggy0319 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Squee! Wonderful ending and a baby on the way :) Think I will be smiling for weeks on end.
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Yay! They found in each other in both worlds! Sucks that Renee survived...am I right in assuming Mic died? Cause that'd make me really happy.
Preppy Princess 5103 chapter 7 . 7/26/2007