Reviews for Lives Rearranged
hurry up with chapter 3 please
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
continue!
SilverFoxQueen chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I was wondering if you were by any chance still working on this story? It seems to have some really good potential, especially in the area of interaction between Harry and Draco.
Basill chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Update soon, it has been too long since last you updated.
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
hahahahahahaha. nice
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
more more more
ChocoholicWriter chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Interesting. Update soon please.
pony.april chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
please tell me that the story does not end here. please keep it going.
Bratling chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Any chance of an update? This is very interesting so far! :)
Sable Gloom chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
awesome, plz update soon
Mrs.T Felton chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
I say this in a nice way because i really want an update k.

Get your ponsy arse too your computer and get typing.

Lots and lots of love

Mrs.

Your new insanely dedicatedly frustrated fan.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
I would love it if there was more coming on this story. I think it will be quite interesting if only to see the interaction between this version of Harry and Draco. I especially loved the "'Stealth,' he called harshly, 'Get your poncy arse out of bed!'" Also, of course it is always nice to see a good crossover. So many of them are done in such a way that it does not make any sense. I hope that there are still plans to continue with this story.
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Like this story please write more please
phoenix's shadow chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
oh i can tell this is going to be good!

love it update soon!
katarvilla chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Good job! I love the interaction between Harry and Draco! They are good friends and partners while still being themselves and taunting each other. A lot of fics can't seem to make Harry nad Draco into friends without coming up with outrageous circumstances and rewritting their entire personalities but you have done a good job. This is obviously going to be a HarryxLegolas but do try not to make it to unlikely. Update soon please.