Reviews for Long Way Round
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Well done. Well done indeed. _ I'm terribly glad you decided to finish this, and I enjoyed it all immensely.
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
This was so bittersweet and, dare I say, beautiful! You perfectly captured all James emotions and the battle was, well, perfect. It truly was! Thank you so much for finishing this! And if you're ever so inspired to write that sequel, you have at least one supporter! :D
SmittyChittyBangBang chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Norrington is easily one of my favorite characters, and you've captured him wonderfully so far. One of my biggest dissapointments with AWE was how his character was handled, so it's great to read this.
Evangeline Daae chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Awesome! write more soon
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Well, this can't be a good situation... Update soon, this story is wonderful!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Oo. Another very interesting chapter. I can't wait to see what happens at the Parley! Update soon.

~CMS
rae1112 chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Silly ideals, hmph!

Update soon? Please?
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
James always is his own worst critic... That's part of being a good man, holding yourself up to the highest standards, not being forced to by someone else. That's why we all love him! I hope you can update soon!
Random Authoress chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Good chapter! James may have it rough, but he's still strong.
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
oo I need an update! This is a really interesting twist, and despite the current conditions, that James is alive-under "realistic" circumstances, at that!-is all I crave, and I can only hope that everything will turn out for the best. update soon!
hgjk chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
That was BRILLIANT. Norrington and Davy Jones are perfect. *awaits next chapter*
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Well done! I like your twist to the movie, and I quite agree with your opinion of our favorite naval officer. The poor man is his own worst critic... Can't wait to see where you go with this!
MageOfRoses chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Wonderfully creepy, great job.
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Poor Norrington, he really got himself into trouble this time... Update soon! This story is wonderful!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
very well written, very in character, and very enjoyable! I'm really enjoying this so far, and like I said, your James is totally in character, and yet more sympathetic than he was usually played in the movies. Although, he's sort of always been an ambiguous character. Hope to see more soon!