Reviews for The Small Things
hanlikesolo chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
OMG OMG OMG VAAN! Me: -glomps vaan- Vaan: Ouch, that hurt
Lebrezie chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
AH! (with like a million and one (yes the one is very important) H's after it!

Roxas is ksfkjewhfiuenrkjwf...in the best way possible :) tehe

I COULD JUST SQUEEZE HIM TO (...life...?)

yea...life.

anyway...LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

especially when Roxas was trying to tell her it is dinner time, and the phone call with her friends. haha

laugh out loud (it was so funny i had to write it out)

anyway, haha Roxas LIKES NAMINE! it is princest? what...does...that...mean (dots have no significance)

i mean i can understand sibsest...

anyway, and now he thinks that she likes him too hahaha

that is why Roxas got so angry, because he is J-E-L-O-U-S (i think i spelled that right)

or seifer did something completely horrible to him...like...like...throw his apple on the ground (you know how Roxy is about his apples)

tehe

anyway, um...predictions:

well...next day at school...i have a feeling that at lunch Seifer is gonna realize that Namine is not sitting with him at lunch so he is gonna walk over to Roxas's table and (completely ignoring everyone else) ask Namine to come sit with him.

i just think it will make Roxas extra mad :)

hehe

i like angry Roxas...cause then he flirts. tehe

anyway...UPDATE SOON! BYE! :)
Lebrezie chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
sigh. i love pocky...yum pocky :]

but NO! no no no! not sefie!

even though i actually like him (sorta) in this story.

is he trying to redeem himself? yay for redeeming himself!

anyway, WHEN IS THE NAMINE XX ROXAS FLUFF GONNA START!

i mean...is this gonna be a SUPER LONG story...or just a semi-long story!

anyway...next review will be LONG (cause that is when i do...dun...na...nun...PREDICTIONS!) tehe.
Lebrezie chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
hehe. corner of depression. hehe

that makes me giggle.

anyway...Roxas would want her to dress nasty.

anyway, off to read more BYE! :)
Lebrezie chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
omg. this is some pure amazing-ness right here.

haha

like really, Roxas and Namine are living in the same house...well lets just call it a hotel... :)

with parties...and...and...BAD BOY ROXAS (slash) jerk-face Roxas.

for some reason i like that Roxas. tehe. :)

well off to read more! BYE! :)
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
AH! I didn't know you two had a account together! that is so cool!

anyway, loved this chapter. :)

kinda happy about the Riku xx Namine break up, not gonna lie...

but i mean Namine moving - that does man Roxas (in twilight town) but it is gonna be cold...like...no more beach trips.

anyway, off to read more, bYE! :)
Polymoly chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Great Story!

I love it!

Keep writing the next chapter!

Update soon~

thanks.
Kairi Kannibal chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
That was a cute chapter! Plus, Sora is such a spazz on the phone. So yeaahh update soon :)
SassyMysticalEngr chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Great chapter! Take your time a good story should never be rushed, and I understand that you guys are busy. To honest I have not been too good with udating either. Hopefully you two will update soon.

~Taylor
Craziigurl chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
woow its getting good, hayner is so nice to namine! roxas really is a meanie XD i hope he changes... update soon!
Kayleigh Gray chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
great story! do update.
Crackers.Rawr chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
awesome! :D
Tallis-chan chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
I remember now why I loved this story so much! This chapter was completely cool and awesome and I freaking love it.

Yeah, yeah, Roxas totally wants Namine. Hehe! I love it when guys are like that even though at first they are a pain in the butt. It makes them so make more worth it in the end...

Hayner's being nice. Aww.. I'm liking him right now.. But let's see how much longer Seifer's gonna hold up his nice streak. Haha! I can't wait till you update again!
Tallis-chan chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Squeal! Yay! An update! I love this so much and I was really in the mood for it. Happy New Year!
Malcolm Yuy chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
You two authoresses sound like you're high on candy...are you?

I like this fic so far. It's different, but I can clearly see how it's like other fics...Seifer I mean...I can already tell where that's going to go...unless you release another plot twist...

Well, keep up the good work you two. Expect to hear from me again when you two next update, you hear? Later!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »