Reviews for The Crossing
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
One first thing I've got to say: I love how you made me picture Gongaga as India. My dad's made mango chutney for us before, and I could practically taste you. That was the bright side. I loved how Zack talked to Cloud, but it made me really sad. It was one of those stories, that you know the ending even though it's not included. Lovely writing. :)
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow! I found you on z345'favorite author list, and am so happy I did, and q. did. This is such a cute tale, and very, very Zackian. Constant, cheerful chatter-how DID this guy do it? You wrote this awhile back-but it's still a most excellent product and fleshes out Zack character for this reader. thx mc
chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
It's a shame that this story hasn't gotten more reviews. Zack was so much like this in Crisis Core. Here he is running for his life, dragging his comatose friend around, and he's still joking with Cloud. This story was very sweet, and touching. You have this magical ability in your stories to bring the characters to life. Reading this story I could really feel all the love, compassion, and hope that Zack had for the both of them. Thank you very much for this non-yaoi Zack/Cloud story. At first I was confused about the Gongaga bit because they actually go visit Gongaga in Crisis Core, but then I noticed when you wrote this. They never got to see his parents though, so the sentiment was the same. Thanks again!
Dragi chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
so cute. :)
Silverin chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh Zack...please turn back... go to Gongaga...
tifastrife7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
For Zack, this really was The Road Not Taken. So sweet and so sad. It was SO ZACK. Brimming full of kindness, loyalty, and honor. He cared for Cloud for A YEAR like this. You captured his character perfectly.
Impiety chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Ahh. What can I say... This almost made me cry. The face Zack puts on t keep himself from being over come by the difficulties that peruse them. If only the went to Gongaga, DAMN IT! So tragic and frustrating. Reminds me of Romeo & Juliet for some reason or another o_x. EXCELLENT WORK!
MidnightFair chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Short but good. Like the little one-liners every two seconds, but why the hell is cloud so silent? Anyway, maybe you should carry it on?
riyaaanu chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
You know, I was so sure I read this story of yours before.. And it kills me that I haven't reviewed that time..

This and your other story Bright Eyed Boys, were just random scenes during Zack and Cloud's escape.. But.. it was so touching. Stories like these are incredibly priceless, as we're only been given glimpses on what the two must've experienced during their run..

Thank you for giving us such wonderful stories, and I hope you'd write more about them.. (-,-)v
Amarissia chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Oh, Zack makes me smile and cry all at once, the way he's cheerfully talking to Cloud like Cloud's going to answer him!

So sweet! Oh, if only they hadn't headed for Midgar!
StrifeClouds chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I enjoyed your short story. I really like the friendship between Cloud & Zack & always felt it should have been explored more. I wish you would make this into a multi-chapter story, but nevertheless it is a great story :)
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I always love the way you write Zack, and this was no exception. Great job! _
fooffybunny chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
lol omg...Zack does not shut up! That's exactly how I would envision his personality to be though. Like a really friendly kid w/ A.D.D. _ Luckily Crisis Core will give us a lil insight on how Zack is supposed to act. The idea of him having the option of visiting his parents was so sad (considering what happens to him when they reach Midgar). Interesting story...I really liked it (aside from me wanting to tape Zack's mouth shut lol) Take care! _