Reviews for Hiei's Three Easy Steps to a Perfect Date
Arora HickoryEye chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
wow :D it's so cute and adore Botan, she's so adorable even when she actually get to be kickass and Hiei..well he's just one of those expressionless fluffball and I can't wait to see where they will go next for the date
midnightshootingstar chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Please update this one of the really cute stories but still themselves
MissPoke chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
you have an awesome writing style that really makes me wonder, how old are you. your description and the way you make the words flow has a sophisticated edge that i would like to, but don't see in a lot of authors. i'm really looking foreward to the next chapter.

also, i'm kind of new to and am trying to write my own hiei/botan fic, but it would be my first one and i don't know how to REALLY get going. so if you could give me any advice on writing styles or anything, it would be really apretiated.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I love this thing!
X Prodigy chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Very good! I've just recently gotten into Hiei and Botan pairings! This is a perfect example!
blu-babe chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Oh my gosh. It's been how long since the last update? Anyways, I shouldn't say that, I'm worse for updating.

ANYWHO that was awesome! I love this story! I am so happy you updated! Yay, hugs for you!
Mister Killjoy chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Not a bad story at all. Hiei is a bit OOC, but I think that is what makes this story good, without Hiei being OOC, you probably wouldn't have much of a story anyway. Keep up the good work and update soon.
BlueFireIce chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Aw that chapter was very cute. I liked it and I can't wait for more. The banshee thing was awesome! And I loved how you thought of Botan killing it instead. That was great!
Kitty Howell chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
AH!

It was so good! I loved it!
RitSuYue chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
I loved it. It's been a long time since I logged on but imagine my surprise when I find one of my most favorite stories updated. I liked the moment Botan begins beating on the Banshee; I could imagine the look on Hiei's face. Thank you for updating and I hope to follow this story to the end.
Inkheartpony chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
cute stoire! however...why is there nothing after it! update!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This looks adorable!
Black-Emperess chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
loved the story and i cant wait for the second installment.
RitSuYue chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Such a sweet chapter! It was worth the wait. I thought you did a marvelous job on descriptions, especially on Botan's attire. Everything was well kept, the characters also, and I really enjoyed it. Please update soon.
Pandachan99 chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
YOUR ALIVE! Yea summer's over...i miss summer. And your Friend, well that's what an Artur does, it keeps up in but well Damm him. So where hiei taaking her? I can't wait...o are they going to run into anbody..like i don't know Yusuke or worse Yusuke and Kuwabara! oHOh