Reviews for The Little Things
charmony chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Anya is such a sweet breath of fresh air and I was so glad to see her settling in to her new home with Zoe as her 'mother'. Is it weird though that I was happy to see the return of the Operative? He actually grew on me in the last couple of minutes of Serenity, so I was glad to see him included as a good guy here, working to help instead of hinder the crew. Well done!
Alexander Derpington chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
The introduction of the Operative was smooth. He's such a good bringer of plot twists. I can see the sort of deadly combination him and Mal would make, once they get past their differences. Too bad the Alliance always has more up their sleeves.

I'm not too sure how I feel about River and Mal having a baby. I don't think the lifestyles that they lead would support that. Simon and Kaylee maybe, but Mal's got captainy stuff to do, right? Oh, and these two really need to invest in some protection, methinks. I mean, seriously-practice safe sex, people!

Thanks again for the stories, wish I could do more than just leave reviews. :)
librarywitch chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
Thanks for bringing the Operative back. He is such a complex character and seemed so lost at the end of the movie. Nice to know he got a hobby now. Well done as always!
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
The addition of the Operative was something I didn't expect, but you wrote him well.

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing where this is going.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
Nice ending to that arc - thought I'm worried 'bout what's coming in later stories. You have a real good feel - and no small skill - for episodic writing like this.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
I liked the Jayne/Inara scene - that's a pairing I'd never given much thought to, but that I rather like.

I also like Mal and the Operative; they make quite the team.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Two of the most dangerous men in the Firefly-verse...yeah, I'd say they'd make a good team.

This is getting good - and I wonder what you have planned for Inara and Jayne...
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
I get the feeling this is about to get violent again - violent and messy and all manner of unpleasant for those scientists.

I hope it is.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Again. Unexpected. And here I thought he'd gone off to commit hara-kiri or some such.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Knew it! River's pregnant...oh man, is this gonna add some interesting elements to things...
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
River's pregnant again, isn't she? You're too good with imagery for that not to be the case.
Kitten2 chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
Normally i'm a big ole rayne fan, but i like the pairings in your series, yeah, i read every one of them in order, cuz it only works the best that way. Can't wait to see what happens next with the merry crew of serenity
Diana Viljoen chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hi, me again

Still an excellent storyline! Give me more!

Diana Viljoen
meepscrawler chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
YEAH! Okay, this has become the storyline that just own't die- but that's okay, that's all right, I'm loving it. Oh, and remember when I said that htis was the best Mal/River series? Scratch that. Best Firefly fics. Ever. Period.