Reviews for Love in a Library 2
Akuma3039 chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
I heard somewhere that you were going to continue this story, but after more than 6 years, I was wondering if it was true. Thanks for the story.
-Akuma3039
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Hello! I know it's been a loooong while, but if you are still willing to write an Epilogue, it would be awesome. This fanfiction is really great so an Epilogue wild be icing on the cake :).
Thanks a lot!
random fan chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
I love this! However i am curious as to whether you ever got around to posting the epilogue...
kagomefanbiggestfan chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
keep going it is getting good
PunkRockBabyDoll20 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Oh I love this story! it is so funny yet romantic at the same time! Could there possibly be a moment where InuYasha kisses kagome or something and sess gets really pissed? opps guess I owe Kagome a $. :-)
Natsuko457 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Why are you not writing kag/sess stuff any more? Your good at it! I NEED the next chapter NOW!
sapphire chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
new chapter plzz... TT
vickay chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
so glad you decided to keep going with this story3!
ShizukaNaKuragari chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
I really enjoy your story. I see you haven't thought about this story for a while so I hope you might bring it back into mind and update!
MissMisfit585 chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this sequel.

But judging for the lack of updating I'm to assume that you won't be finishing this story? Or updating it any time soon?
pandora-of-the-south chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Are you ever going to update?
kitty819 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
plz keep going
kitty819 chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
come on can u plz keep going plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz i can keep going plz plz plz plz plz u know u wont to lol
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
I hate Kikyou too, but I can't help but worry (or maybe wonder) at what's going on... and your cliffie is absolutely TORTURE! Kikyou never came down? Is that some sort of hint? Or is it just that she didn't want to make amends?

*ties you down to the desk*

Please update soon?

x]

HHM
moonowner chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
i loved the first one and wen i found out he was "using her"

i was like OMFG!

i am glad u made a second one...